SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- P. Ado, Plotinus or philosophy of sight, (Shichalin Greek-Latin Cabinet, Moscow 1991). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Bogdanova, Self-Images Construction as a Practice of Self-Knowledge of the Subject, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 10 (6), 360-364. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Bogdanova, S.V. Borisov, The Problem of the Subject in Constructivist Philosophical Models: the Principles of Forming a Typology, Rupkatha Journal On Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities, 8 (1), 235-244 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Borisov, Daseinanalysis as a philosophical practice: philosophical foundations and meditative exercises, Philosophical thought, 5, 35-46 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Feigl, Russell and Schlick – a remarkable agreement on a monistic solution of the mind-body problem, Erkenntnis, 9 (1), 11-34 (1975). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Husserl, Phänomenologische methode und phänomenologische philosophie, Husserl Studies, 16 (3), 183-254 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Lebedev, Phenomenology as a cross-cultural bridge between East and West, Journal of Contemporary Foreign Philosophy and Philosophical Comparative Studies, 1, 18-28 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Lifton, The Protean Self. Human Resilience in an Age of Fragmentation (Basic Books, N.Y., 1993). [Google Scholar]
- U.T. Place, Intentionality and the physical: A reply to Mumford, Philosophical Quarterly, 49/195, 225-231 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Satyananda Saraswati, Yoga Sutra of Patanjali. Comments (Vedantamala, Minsk, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- J.J.C. Smart, Consciousness and Awareness, Journal of Consciousness Studies, 11, 41-50 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Trunov, Introduction to the phenomenology of self-knowledge (Perm State University Perm, 2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.