SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Descriptors of Philosophical Epistemology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- D. Bell, The coming post-industrial society (Moscow 1999). [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Bellah, Religious Evolution, American Sociological Review, 29(3), 358-374 (Jun., 1964) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Weber, City. Favorites. The image of society, Moscow, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kareva, History of the Middle Ages (PSTBI, Moscow, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- Le Goff J., Urban metaphor of Guillaume of Auvergne (The Medieval World of the Imaginary, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Le Goff J., Knight-warriors and townspeople-winners (The medieval world of the imaginary, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bella, The main stages of the evolution of religion in the history of society. Religion and society (Reader on the sociology of religion, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jaspers, The meaning and purpose of history (Republic, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.