SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Descriptors of Philosophical Epistemology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- N.V. Butenko, Conceptual foundations of the artistic and aesthetic development of preschool children, diss ... doct. of ped. Sciences, Chelyabinsk, 444 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Korzhenko, E.A. Zargaryan, Art pedagogy today: goals and development prospects, Theory and practice of education in the modern world: materials of the III Intern. scientific conf., St. Petersburg: Renome, 95-97 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Sergeeva, Art pedagogy as a resource for the humanization of the school of the new century, Problems of art in the XXI century: the objectives of the school. Collection of articles on the materials of the International scientific-practical conference, Under the scientific. ed. O.B. Ostrovsky (Poltorak, St. Petersburg, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Afanasyeva, et al. Creativity: theory, diagnostics, technology: dictionary: for students of higher educational institutions studying in the areas of teacher education and scientific and pedagogical workers of higher educational institutions, under the general. ed. T.A. Barysheva (Book House, St. Petersburg, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Educational Standard for Preschool Education (UC Perspektiva, M., 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Teresa Strong-Wilson & Julia Ellis, Childrenand Place: Reggio Emilia’s Environment As Third Teacher, Theory Into Practice, 46(1), 40-47 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rebecca, New Reggio Emilia As Cultural Activity Theory in Practice, Theory Into Practice, 46(1), 5-13 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andreja Hočevar, Mojca Kovač Šebart & Damijan Štefanc, Curriculum planning and the concept of participation in the Reggio Emilia pedagogical approach, European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 21:4, 476-488 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trisha Maynard & Sarah Chicken, Through a different lens: exploring Reggio Emilia in a Welsh context, Early Years, 30(1), 29-39 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.