SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Descriptors of Philosophical Epistemology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- A. Adler, Understand the nature of man (St. Petersburg, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bakhtin, Aesthetics of verbal creativity, Sost. S. G. Bocharov (Art, Moscow, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- E. Bern, Games that people play (Moscow, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- V. Grant, The evolutionary process: A critical review of evolutionary theory (Mir, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- M. James, D. Jongward, Born to win (Moscow, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ilyenkov, What is a personality (Philosophy and culture, Moscow, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- A. Maslow, The far reaches of the human psyche (Moscow, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Taylor, Primitive culture (Moscow, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- V. Turner, Symbol and ritual (Comp. V.A. Beilis, Moscow, 1983). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Fedoseenkov, Psychological culture: overcoming subjective limitation (Rostov-on-Don, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- E. Fromm, Anatomy of human destructiveness (Moscow, 1994). [Google Scholar]
- D. Hillman, Archetypal Psychology (St. Petersburg, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- A. Schopenhauer, The concept of will (Selected works, Comp. I.S. Narsky, Moscow, 1992). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jung, Analytical Psychology (St. Petersburg, 1994). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jaspers, General psychopathology (Moscow, 1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.