SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- President Decree on the Strategy of Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation from 01.12.2016 [online], Available at: http://kremlin.ru/acts/bank/41449/print (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Khasanov, Models in range: Why the localization of industry in Russia is stalling. [online], Available at: https://iz.ru/836469/timur-khasanov/modeli-v-riad-pochemu- lokalizatciia-avtoproma-v-rossii-buksuet (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 2015 N 719 “About confirmation of industrial products production on the territory of the Russian Federation” [online], Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420289297 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Suppliers of parts for LADA XRAY are named. Avtovesti, 17.12.2015 [online], Available at: https://auto.vesti.ru/news/show/news_id/657351/(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Erns & Young LLC Independent Auditor’s Report on PJSC “AVTOVAZ” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Baker Tilly Rus Audit Report of the Independent Auditor PJSC “SOLLERS” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Dement’ev, E.S. Novikova, E.V. Ustyuzhanina, Russia’s place in global value chains. Nation Interests: Priorities and Security, 1(334), 17-30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Naumova, E.I. Shakirzyanova, Russia’s participation in global added value chains. Azimuth of Scientific Research: Economics and Management, 7(23), 363-366 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Suslin, Russia in the global chains of added value. Innovation and Investment, 3, 138-142 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hannibal, G. Knight, Additive manufacturing and the global factory: Disruptive technologies and the location of international business. International Business Review, 27(6), 1116-1127 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Laplume, B. Petersen, J.M. Pearce, Global value chains from a 3D printing perspective. Journal of International Business Studies, 47(5), 595-609 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Arlbjørn, T. Lüthje, Global operations and their interaction with supply chain performance. Industrial Management and Data Systems, 112(7), 1044-1064 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.