SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- A. Gorod, L. Hallo, T. Nguyen, A Systemic Approach to Complex Project Management: Integration of Command-and-Control and Network Governance. Systems Research and Behavioral Science, 35(6), 811-837 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Nguyen, B. Hadikusumo, Impacts of human resource development on engineering, procurement, and construction project success. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 7(1), 73-85 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Doležal, P. Máchal, B. Lacko, Projektový management podle IPMA [Project management according to IPMA]. Prague: Grada (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mtsweni, Effect of technical issues and soft issues towards team performance and project success. 2017 IEEE AFRICON: Science, Technology and Innovation for Africa, AFRICON 2017, pp. 957-962 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Gilal, J. Jaafar, M. Omar, S. Basri, A. Waqas, A rule-based model for software development team composition: Team leader role with personality types and gender classification. Information and Software Technology, 74, 105-113 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Taghavi, H. Taghavi, M. Taghavi, Research project leadership stipulation system. Campus-Wide Information Systems, 30(4), 266-287 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ambrozová, J. Koleňák, D. Ullrich, V. Pokorný, Corporate environment and the abilities required of professional managers. Proceedings of the 25th International Business Information Management Association Conference - Innovation Vision 2020: From Regional Development Sustainability to Global Economic Growth, IBIMA 2015, pp. 753-769 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Cullen, W.A. Gentry, F.J. Yammarino, Biased self-perception tendencies: Self- enhancement/self-diminishment and leader derailment in individualistic and collectivistic cultures. Applied Psychology, 64(1), 161-207 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bautista-Mesa, H. Molina Sánchez, J.N. Ramírez Sobrino, Audit workplace simulations as a methodology to increase undergraduates’ awareness of competences. Accounting Education, 27(3), 234-258 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Štefánek, K.H. Bočková, How to manage risks in Czech and Slovac engineering projects. E a M: Ekonomie a Management, 14(4), 67-77 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Taylor, Začínáme řídit projekty [We are starting to manage projects]. Brno: Computer Press (2007 [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Ng, D.M.H. Kee, T. Ramayah, The role of transformational leadership, entrepreneurial competence and technical competence on enterprise success of owner- managed SMEs. Journal of General Management, 42(1), 23-43 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Y.A. Alsabbah, H.I. Ibrahim, Employees’ competence and job performance. Advanced Science Letters, 23(1), 313-316 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Gruden, A. Stare, The Influence of Behavioral Competencies on Project Performance. Project Management Journal, 49(3), 98-109 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R.S.C. Mateo, E.D.R. De Navamuel, M.A.G. Villa, Are project managers ready for the 21thchallenges? A review of problem structuring methods for decision support. International Journal of Information Systems and Project Management, 5(2), 43-56 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wen, M. Qiang, Project Managers’ Competences in Managing Project Closing. Project Management Journal, 50(3), 361-375 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.