SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- W.J. Baumol, R.E. Litan, C.J. Schramm, Good capitalism, bad capitalism and the economics of growth and prosperity. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Uddin, T.K. Bose, Determinants of entrepreneurial intention of business students in Bangladesh. International Journal of Business and Management, 7(24), 128-137 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ajzen, Perceived behavioral control, self-efficacy, locus of control, and the theory of planned behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32(4), 665-683 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Gupta, N.M. Bhawe, The influence of proactive personality and stereotype threat on women’s entrepreneurial intentions. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 13, 73-85 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shapero, L. Sokol, The Social Dimensions of Entrepreneurship. In: C.A. Kent, D.L. Sexton, & K.H. Vesper (Eds.). Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurship. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 72-90 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bird, Implementing entrepreneurial ideas: The case for intention. Academy of Management Review, 1(3), 442-453 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Robinson, D.V. Stimpson, J.C. Huefner, H. K. Hunt, An attitude approach to the prediction of entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 13-31 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Krueger, A.L. Carsrud, Entrepreneurial intentions: Applying the theory of planned behavior. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 5, 315-330 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Boyd, G.S. Vozikis, The Influence of Self-efficacy on the Development of Entrepreneurial Intentions and Actions. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 18(4), 63-77 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kolvereid, Prediction of employment status choice intentions. Entrepreneurship Theory Practice, 21(1), 47-57 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Scheiner, Fundamental Determinants of Entrepreneurial Behavior. Wiesbaden: Gabler research (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bakri, A. Mehrez, Factors influencing entrepreneurial intentions among Arab students. International Journal of Entrepreneurship, 21(3), 1-17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. del Rio-Rama et al., Entrepreneurial intentions and Entrepreneurship Education to University students in Portugal. ETechnology, Innovation and Education Journal, 2(7), 1-11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Bae et al., The relationship between Entrepreneurship Education and Entrepreneurial intentions: A Meta-Analytical Review. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38(2), 217-254 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gorman, D. Hanlon, W. King, Some research perspectives on entrepreneurship education and education for small business management: a ten-year literature review. International Small Business Journal: Researching Entrepreneurship, 15(3), 56-77 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Linan, Intention-based models of entrepreneurship education. Piccola Impresa/Small Business, 2004(3), 11-35 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Nunnally, Psychometric theory. 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.