SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- V. Mogilevskiy, System methodology: Verbal approach. Moscow: Economics (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. Armstrong, The real crisis in higher education? [online], Available at: https://www.changinghighereducation.com/2011/02/three-articlesfrom-among-many- that-contain-important-questions-for-higher-education-californiavisual-effects-firms- faci.html (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Salmi, Global View on Tertiary Education. Welcome to the University of the Future [online], Available at: http://tertiaryeducation.org (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Barnet, G. Carroll, Modelling internal organizational change. Annual review ofSociology, 21 (1),217-236 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Storberg-Walker, R. Torraco, Change and Higher Education: A Multidisciplinary Approach. Academy of Human Resource Development International Conference (AHRD) Proceeding, pp. 811-818 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Halasz, Organisational Change and Development in Higher Education. Higher Education Management and Development - Compendium for Managers/Eds. J. Huisman, pp. 51-63 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Torraco, Organization Development and Change in Universities: Implications for research and practice. Advances in Developing Human Resources, 7(3), 422-437 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mendelow, Stakeholder Mapping. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Systems (1991) [Google Scholar]
- N. Botten, Management accounting - business strategy. CIMA Learning System 2007. Elsevier Science (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bourne, Stakeholder relationship management: A maturity model for organizational implementation. Gower Publishing (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Porter, Towards a dynamic theory of strategy. Strategic Management Journal, 12, 95-117 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ziryanov, National education system in Russia: Problems and perspectives in the context of reforms and globalization. Moscow University Vestnik. Series Sociology and Politology</i>, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Varfalovskaya, The forming of assessment system of organizational changes efficiency. Young Scientist, 8, 87-90 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.