SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- R.E. Lerchster, M. Ukowitz, Strategy and organisational development in small and medium-sized enterprises – shifting from abstraction to practical work. Gruppendynamik und Organisationsberatung, 40(1), 69-84 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.E.S. Vega, O. Gonzáles-Morales, L. Feliciano García, Perception of entrepreneurs about relevant competences and characteristics for employment. Revista Espanola de Orientacion y Psicopedagogia, 27(1), 29-46 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Matt, E. Rauch, P. Dallasega, Knowledge work and knowledge management in small and medium sized engineer-to-order enterprises. 2014 International conference on production research – regional conference Africa, Europe and the Middle East and 3rd international conference on quality and innovation in engineering and management (ICPR-AEM 2014), pp. 316-321 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Woll, S. Peplowsky, F. Steinberg, P. Tursch, Six Sigma education for small and medium sized enterprises. 11th IMEKO TC14 Symposium on Laser Metrology for Precision Measurement and Inspection in Industry, LMPMI 2014, pp. 345-348 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zimermanová, Selected actual aspects of employees remuneration in small and medium-sized companies. Ekonomie a Management, 13(3), 33-44 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ruettgens, K. Mayrberger, Holistic systematisation and individualisation of on-the-job training in small and medium sized enterprises with the help of the demonstrator essyst education support system. INTED2017: 11th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, 4446–4452, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hilbig, A. Proske, G. Damnik, F. Faselt, H. Korndle, Designing workplace learning and knowledge exchange: A postgraduate training program for professionals in SME. CSEDU 2013 – Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Computer Supported Education 2013, pp. 635-638 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Comesana-Benavides, J.C. Prado-Prado, Implementing Key Performance Indicators in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises through personnel participation. A case study. Direccion y Organizacion, 48, 17-22 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ipsen, L. Gish, Organizational-level interventions in small and medium-sized enterprises: Enabling and inhibiting factors in the PoWRS program. Safety Science, 71(1), 264-274 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Kim, J.Y. Min, K.B. Min, S.G. Park, Job Strain and the Risk for Occupational Injury in Small- to Medium-Sized Manufacturing Enterprises: A Prospective Study of 1,209 Korean Employees. American journal of industrial medicine, 52(4), 322-330 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, T. Li, H.F. Zhao, H.R. Dong, W.W. Jiao, Back Propagation Employee Selection Model for Small and Medium-sized High-tech Enterprises. Proceedings of 2009 International Conference of Management Science and Information System, 1-4, pp. 1557–1560 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Haviernikova, M. Kordos, The Perception of Selected Risks Focused on Human Resources as Results of Cluster Cooperation: The Comparison Between Reality and Expectations of Small and Medium Enterprises. Proceedings of Third International Conference on Economic and Business Management (FEBM 2018), pp. 437-440 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kmecová, D. Smetanová, Business Aptitude of University Students and Its Analysis. In Khalid S. Soliman. Proceedings of the 30th International Business Information Management Association Conference Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic development, Innovation Management, and Global Growth, pp. 683-690 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kmecová, D. Smetanová, Investigating the Dependencies of Business Potential of University Students. Proceedings of the 30th International Business Information Management Association Conference Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic development, Innovation Management, and Global Growth, pp. 733-739 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.