SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- G.C. Wiliams, What Joan of Arc Can Teach Us about Human Motivation and Well-being. American Literary Realism 51, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Taylor, J. Kliestikova, “The Operational Coherence of the Workforce-as-a-service Pattern: Digitally Mediated Service Work, the Contingency of On-demand Employment, and the Low-income Labor Market, ” Psychosociological Issues in Human Resource Management 6, 178-183 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural Aspects of the Financial Decision-Making. Organizacija 52, 22-32 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kliestikova, P. Durana, M. Kovacova, Naked Consumer’ s Mind Under Branded Dress: Case Study of Slovak Republic. Central European Business Review 8, 15-32 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Parola, M.B. Harari, DEL. Herst, P. Prysmakova, Demographicdeterminantsof public servicemotivation: a meta-analysisof PSM-age and -gender relationships. Public Management Review 21, 10 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Breda, J. Horak, M. Kovacova, K. Valaskova, “The Future of Work: Disruptive Business Practices, Technology-Driven Economic Growth, and Computer-Induced Job Displacement, ” Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics 6, 19-24 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Maslow, A theory of humanmotivation, Psychological Review 50, 370-396 (1943) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. White, Motivation reconsidered – the concept of competence. Psychological Review 66, 5 (1959) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wigfield, J.S. Eccles, Expectancy-value theory of achievement motivation. Contemporary Educational Psychology 25, 1 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gagne, E.L. Deci, Self-determination theory and work motivation. Journal of Organizational Behavior 26, 4 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Locke, G.P. Latham, What should we do about motivation theory? Six recommendations for the twenty-first century. Academy of Management Review 29, 3 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Busato, F.J. Prins, J.J. Elshout, C. Hamaker, Intellectual ability, learning style, personality, achievement motivation and academic Access of psychology students in higher education. Personality and Individual Differences 29, 6 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Nicholls, Achievement-motivation conceptions of ability, subjective experience, task choice, and performance. Psychological Review 91, 3 (1984) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Mogenson, D.L. Jones, CY. Yim, From motivation to action functional interface between the limbic system and the motor system. Progress in Neurobiology 14, 2-3 (1980) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Urdan, E. Schoenfelder, Classroom effects on student motivation: Goal structures, social relationships, and competence beliefs. Journal of School Psychology 44, 5 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Haslam, et al., The New Psychology of Leadership, Identity, Influance and Power Psychology Press (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jex, Organizational Psychology, a Scientist-practitioner Approach, John Wily & Sons, Inc. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Kossek, J.S. Lambert Work and Life Integration Organizational, Cultural, and Individual Perspectives London, Lawrence Erlbaum Assotiates Publishers (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Hackman, G.R. Oldham, Motivation through design of work test of a theory. Organizational Behavior and Human Performance 16, 2 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- D. Laming, Understanding Human Motivation, What Makes People Tick? Blackwell Publishing Ltd. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.