SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- W. Ozuem, G. Bowen,. Basics of Mobile Marketing Strategy IN: Competitive Social Media Marketing Strategie (IGI Publications, Hershey, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Landmark, D. Andreas, B. Sjobakk, Tracking customer behaviour in fashion retail using RFID. International journal of retail & distribution 45, 7-8, 844-858 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- (n.d.). Retrieved from https://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-proximity-marketing-definition-examples.html. [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Dholakia, N. Dholakia, Mobility and markets: Emerging outlines of m-commerce. Journal of Business Research 57, 12, 1391-1396 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Willems, M. Brengman, S. van de Sanden, In-store proximity marketing: experimenting with digital point-of-sales communication. International journal of retail & distribution 45, 7-8, 910-927 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Cheng, C. Blankson, E. S. Wang, L. S. Chen, Consumer attitudes and interactive digital advertising. International Journal of Advertising 28, 3, 501-525 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Arnold, I. Lurie, M. Dickinson, E. Marsten., M. Becker, Web marketing all-in-one for dummies. (John Wiley & Sons, NJ, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Petro (2014, October 8). How Proximity Marketing Is Driving Retail Sales. Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/gregpetro/2014/10/08/how-proximity-marketing-is-driving-retail-sales/#793-b6bea3ed4 [Google Scholar]
- B. Page, Z. Anesbury, S. Moshakis, Measuring Audience Reach Of Outdoor Advertisements Using Bluetooth Technology To Validate Measurement. Journal of advertising research 58, 4, 456-463 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Clark, E. A. Winkler, C. L. Brakenridge, Using Bluetooth proximity sensing to determine where office workers spend time at work. Plos one 13, 3, e0193971 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Griffiths, M. S. Wong, C. Y. T. Kwok, Exploring Bluetooth Beacon Use Cases in Teaching and Learning: Increasing the Sustainability of Physical Learning Spaces. Sustainability 11, 15, 4005 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Levesque, H. Boeck, F. Durif, A. Bilolo, The Impact of Proximity Marketing on Consumer Reaction and Firm Performance: A Conceptual and Integrative Model. In Twenty-first Americas Conference on Information Systems (Fajardo, Puerto Rico, 1-8, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Curtin, R. J. Kauffman, F. J. Riggins, Making the ‘MOST’ out of RFID technology: A research agenda for the study of the adoption, usage and impact of RFID. Information Technology and Management 8, 2, 87-110 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Salto Proximity Marketing: The New World of Mobile Marketing. (Amazon Digital Services LLC, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Cress, T. Beckamn, T. Proximity Marketing Guide for the Real Estate Industry. (Amazon Digital Services LLC, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sroka, M. Lorinczy, The Perception of Ethics in Business: Analysis of Research Results. Procedia Economics and Finance 34, 156-163 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Menšík, (2018, May 23). Smartfóny už využívajú dve tretiny Slovákov, dominuje Android. Retrieved from https://www.mojandroid.sk/smartfony-vyuzivaju-dve-tretiny-slovakov/. [Google Scholar]
- L. Gajanova, M. Nadanyiova, J. Kliestikova, J. Olah, The Potential of Using Bluetooth-based System as a Part of Proximity Marketing in the Slovak Republic. Marketing and Management of Innovations 2, 239-252, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Moravcikova, A. Krizanova, J. Kliestikova, M. Rypakova, Green Marketing as the Source of the Competitive Advantage of the Business. Sustainability 9, 12, 2218 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Majerova, Analysis of Specifics in Buying Behavior of Slovak Customers in Internet Environment. In 2nd International Conference on Social Sciences Research (Hong Kong, China, 172-178, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kliestikova, K. Janoskova, Branding with understanding: how national profile of consumer influences brand value perception. Marketing and management of innovations, 3, 149-157 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizanova, J. Majerova, The proposal of activities of pricing policy in the process of building and managing brand value in Slovak Republic. In International Conference on Information, Business and Education Technology (ICIBET) (Beijing, China, 416-419, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.