SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- T. Loveček, J. Ristvej, E. Sventeková, et al., Research of Competencies of Crisis and Security Managers. 3rd International Conference on Economic, Business, Management and Educational Innovation, 54, 172-177 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Loveček, J. Ristvej, E. Sventeková, et al., Currently Required Competencies of Crisis and Security Managers and New Tool for Their Acquirement. 3rd International Conference on Management Innovation and Business Innovation, 58, 3-8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Loveček et al., Determination of Personal Data Sensitivity and Security Measures Assignment. 4th International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI), 31, 1-5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rehak et al., Complex approach to assessing resilience of critical infrastructure elements. International Journal of Critical Infrastructure System, 25, 125-138 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Loveček, A. Veľas, M. Ďurovec. Level of critical infrastructure in the Slovak Republic. International Conference on Engineering Science and Production Management (ESPM), 163-168 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hofreiter, Bezpečnostný manažment. Žilinská univerzita v Žiline (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Loveček, A. Šiser, L. Mariš, Use Case of Waterwork Physical Protection System Robustness Evaluation as a Part of Slovak Critical Infrastructure. IEEE International Carnahan Conference on Securtiy Technology, 23-26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kubas, A. Veľas, A. Šiser, Implementation of Multi-criteria Decision Making as the Method Used to Achieve Optimal Level of Security in Local Municipalities. 4th ICMIBI International conference on training, education, and management (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hudakova, M. Masar, Project risk management in the context of industry 4.0 in condition of manufacturing enterprises in Slovakia. International Scientific Conference on the Impact of Industry 4.0 on Job Creation, 145-154 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to Cost-Benefit Analysis of Investment Projects. Economic appraisal tool for Cohesion Policy 2014-2020. European Commission, Brussel. Online: https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docgener/studies/pdf/cba_guide.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Hudakova, M. Masar, K. Buganova. Assessment of the financial risk of the small and medium-sized enterprises in Slovakia. 34th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development, 505-513 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kampová, K. Mäkká, Economic aspects of the risk Impact on the fuel distribution enterprises. Transport Means Proceedings of the International Conference, 231-235 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Hudakova, J. Schonfeld, J. Dvorsky, M. Luskova, The Market Risk Analysis and Methodology of its More Effective Management in SMEs in the Slovak Republic. Montenegrin Journal of Economics, 13, 151-161 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Accou, G. Reniers, Developing a method to improve safety management systems based on accident investigations: The SAfety FRactal ANalysis. Safety Science, 115, 285-293 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, T. Kliestik, L. Svabova, Financial Risk Measurement and Prediction Modelling for Sustainable Development of Business Entities Using Regression Analysis. Sustainability, 10 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, HM. Kwon, S. Cho, J. Kim, I. Moon, Improvements of safety management system in Korean chemical industry after a large chemical accident. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 42, 6-13 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WM. Gai, Y. Du, YF. Deng, Evacuation risk assessment of regional evacuation for major accidents and its application in emergency planning: A case study. Safety Science, 106, 203-218 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michalkova, T. Kliestik, Optimizing the Selection of Investment Projects Based on Adjusted Net Present Value. 6th International Conference on Applied Social Science, 97, 298-304 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- WY. Oh, Y. Chang, K. Young, TY. Kim, Complementary or Substitutive Effects? Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Management, 44, 2716-2739 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Huang, G. Ma, Safety assessment of explosions during gas stations refilling process. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 60, 133-144 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Heo, M. Kim, H. Yu, WK. Lee, JR. Sohn, SY. Jung, KW. Moon, SH. Byeon, Chemical accident hazard assessment by spatial analysis of chemical factories and accident records in South Korea. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 27, 37-47 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sikorova, K., A. Bernatik, E. Lunghi, B. Fabiano, Lessons learned from environmental risk assessment within the framework of Seveso Directive in Czech Republic and Italy. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 49, 47-60 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Českí odborníci stanovili hodnotu života. Zdravý človek má cenu 365-tisíc eur! [online cit.: 2019-08-08]. Available from: http://www.tvnoviny.sk/zahranicne/1752259_ceski-odbornici-stanovili-hodnotu-zivota.-zdravy-clovek-ma-cenu-365-tisic-eur [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.