SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- M.G. Abadia, J. Lin, Nonprofit cost analysis Toolkit: Six steps to finding the true costs of programs. The Bridgespan Group. Available at: https://www.bridgespan.org/bridgespan/Images/articles/nonprofitcost-analysis-toolkit/NonprofitCostsAnalysisToolkit.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cabral, J. T. Mahoney, A. M. McGahab, Value creation and value appropriation in public and nonprofit organizations, Stragegic management Jurnal 40, 465-475 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ľ. Gajanová, The proposal of competitive intelligence model for enterprises in the Slovak republic as a prerequisite for sustainable development in a global environment, Globalization and its socio-economic consequences: 15th international scientific conference : proceedings: 7th-8th October 2015 Rajecke Teplice, Slovak republic. Part I. Zilina: ZU University of Zilina, 135-143, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Klieštiková, D. Moravčíková, The power of giving back [print]: case study of Slovak Republic, 4th International conference on Economic, Business Management and Education Inovation (EBMEI 2017), 1, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Lai , L. Y. Tang, How non-profit organization contribute to change: developing new 2.0 Taiwan dementia plan in response to the WHO global action plan, International psychogeriatrics, 31, 149-149, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Leber, J. Borocki, J. Radisic, B. Slusarczyk, Fostering Alliances with Customers for the Sustainable Product Creation, Sustainability. 10(9), 3204 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mazanec, V. Bartošová, Financial vulnerability of non-profit organizations in the Slovak Republic, Education excellence and innovation management through Vision 2020 proceedings of the 33rd International business information management association conference, International business information management association, 1, 1051-1066 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Miller, Hidden in Plain Sight: Understanding Nonprofit Capital Structure. The nonprofit Quarterly, Online: http://www.nonprofitfinancefund.org/report/hidden-plain-sight-understandingnonprofit-capital-structure (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Michalková, T. Klieštik, Optimizing the selection of investment projects based on adjusted net present value, 5th International conference on applied social science Bellflower: Information engineering research institute, 1, 298-304 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Mularz, M. A: Ülkü, Analytics for Nonprofits, Encyclopaedia of Business Analytics and Optimization, 115-123 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadányiová, P. Durana, Corporate social responsibility as a brand value-enhancing tool, 8th International scientific symposium economy of eastern Croatia vision and growth, 1, 1225-1237, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Never, Divergent Patterns of Nonprofit Financial Distress. Nonprofit Policy Forum, 5 (1), 67-84. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Turcotte, Spotlight on Canadians: Results from the General Social Survey. Volunteering and charitable giving in Canada, 18. Available at: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/89-652-x/89-652-x2015001-eng.pdf, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Valjašková, J. Klieštiková, The main aspects of brand portfolio management, 8th International scientific symposium economy of eastern Croatia vision and growth, 1, 1253-1260 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadanyiova, Japanese management and its practice in company branch based in Slovakia. In 8th International Scientific Conference on Business and Management (Vilnius, Lithuania, 546-554, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Poliak, A. Krizanova, S. Semanova, L. Stefanikova, The impact of procurement method of the transport services to the financial requirement of performance contracting entity. Transport problems 8, 4, 67-76 (2013) 3x [Google Scholar]
- H. Spech, Why should a non-profit organization be attractive for an investor?, TRUSTS & TRUSTEES, 25, 6, 643-649 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Majerova, Analysis of Specifics in Buying Behavior of Slovak Customers in Internet Environment. In 2nd International Conference on Social Sciences Research (Hong Kong, China, 172-178, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sroka, J. Cygler, B. Gajdzik, The Transfer of Knowledge in Intra-Organizational Networks: A Case Study Analysis. Organizacija 47, 1, 24-34 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.