SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- G. Dlaskova, E. Cipovova, Valuation of intangible assets according to Czech accounting standards and IFRS in the context of explanatory power of financial statements. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 59-67 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizanova, L. Gajanova, M. Nadanyiova, Design of a CRM Level and Performance Measurement Model. Sustainability, 10 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, T. Kliestik, M. Kovacova, Management of financial risks in Slovak enterprises using regression analysis. Oeconomia Copernicana, 9, 100-121 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Salaga, V. Bartosova, E. Kicova, Economic Value Added as a measurement tool of financial performance, Proceedings of 4th World Conference on Business. Economics and Management (WCBEM), 484-489 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fogarassy, E. Neubauer, H. Mansur, A. Tangl, J. Olah, J. Popp, The main transition management issues and the effects of environmental accounting on financial performance– with focus on cement industry. Administratie si Management Public, 31, 52-66 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Popescu, “Participation in the Sharing Economy: Labor, Exchange, and Consumption. An Empirical Analysis”. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics 6, 122-127 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nunes, J. Garcia, J. Lopes, V. Zefirov, Intangible assets influence on the „return on equity“, 5668 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- FM Battagello, L. Cricelli, M. Grimaldi, Prioritization of Strategic Intangible Assets in Make/Buy Decisions. Sustainability, 11 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Rooksby, C. S. Collins, Trademark trends and brand activity in higher education. Review of Higher Education, 40, 33-61 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mrazkova, Proceedings Intangible Assets and Firm Performance: Evidence from Western and Northern Europe. 10th European Conference on Intangibles and Intellectual Capital, 193-201 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Maszczak, Company in a Global Environment and Intangible Assets. Proceedings of 18th Annual Conference on Finance and Accounting, 301-309 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Reisinger, E. Tarantino, Patent pools, vertical integration, and downstream competition. Rand Journal of Economics, 50, 1, 168-200 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hyranek, I. Durinova, Methods of trademark evaluation. Proceedings of International Scientific Conference on Marketing Identity 2016: Brands We Love, 104-113 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizanova, J. Majerova, The proposal of activities of pricing policy in the process of building and managing brand value in Slovak Republic. Proceedings of International Conference on Information, Business and Education Technology (ICIBET), 416-419 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Beebe, JC. Fromer, Are we running out of trademarks? An empirical study of trademark depletion and congestion. Harvard Law Review, 131, 945-1045 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Thoma, The valuation of patent-trademark pairing as IP strategy: evidence from the USPTO. Industry and innovation (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Annual report of the company Kysucke pekarne, a. s. for 2017, Available on the internet: http://www.registeruz.sk/cruz-public/domain/accountingentity/show/156541. [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural Aspects of the Financial Decision-Making. Organizacija, 52, 22-31 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.