SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- A. Boztepe, Green Marketing and Its Impact on Consumer Buying Behavior. European Journal of Economic and Political Studies 5 5-21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadanyiova, The quality mark SK and its impact on the shopping behavior of Slovak consumers. Proceedings of the 2 nd Global Conference on Business, Economics, Management and Tourism. Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 1509-1514 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Moravcikova, A. Krizanova, J. Kliestikova, M. Rypakova, Green marketing as the source of the competitive advantage of the business, Sustainability 9, 12 art. no. 2218 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Choudri, M. Baawain, K. Al-Zeidi, H. Al-Nofli, R. Al-Busaidi, K. Al-Fazari, Citizen perception on environmental responsibility of the corporate sector in rural areas. Environment, Development and Sustainability 19 2565–2576 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pantelic, Darko, M. Sakalb, A. Zehetnerc, Marketing and sustainability from the perspective of future decision makers. South African Journal of Business Management 47 37-47 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Musová, H. Musa, Z. Huliaková, Innovative approaches in a socially responsible marketing in a global environment. Proceeding of International Scientific Conference on Globalization and Socio-Economic Consequences. Rajecké Teplice, Slovakia, pp. 1466-1473 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Tan, T. Lau, Green Purchase Behavior: Examining the Influence of Green Environmental Attitude, Perceived Consumer Effectiveness and Specific Green Purchase Attitude. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 5 559-567 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mannheim, The problem of generations. In K. Mannheim (Ed.), Essays on the sociology of knowledge. London: Routledge and Kegal Paul, pp. 276–322 (1952) [Google Scholar]
- D. Chaney, M. Touzani, K. B. Slimane, Marketing to the (new) generations: summary and perspectives. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 25 3 pp. 179-189 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Social media at the end of gender. [online]. [2010-12-08]. Available at: <https://www.ted.com/talks/johanna_blakley_social_media_and_the_end_of_gender#t-486435/> [Google Scholar]
- Generation C. [online]. [2016-10-25]. Available at: <http://trendwatching.com/trends/GENERATION_C.htm> [Google Scholar]
- B. Solis, Meet Generation C: The Connected Customer. [online]. [2012-04-09]. Available at: <http://www.briansolis.com/2012/04/meet-generation-c-the-connected-customer/> [Google Scholar]
- B. Solis, Defying Demographics: Generation-C, Today’s Hyperconnected Consumer „Generation“. [online]. [2018-01-25]. Available at: <https://www.briansolis.com/2018/01/defying-demographics-generation-c-todays-hyperconnected-consumer-generation/> [Google Scholar]
- Think with Google, Meet Gen C: The YouTube Generation. [online]. [2013-05]. Available at: <https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/consumer-insights/meet-gen-c-youtube-generation-in-own-words/> [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Sharma, B. Vimal. Impact of Social Media on Consumer Buying Behavior – A Descriptive Study on TAM Model. Journal of Management 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Purvis, Y. Mao, D. Robinson, Three pillars of sustainability: in search of conceptual origins. Sustainability science 14 3 pp. 681-695 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Stonkute, J. Vveinhardt, W. Sroka, Training the CSR Sensitive Mind-Set: The Integration of CSR into the Training of Business Administration Professionals. Sustainability 10, 3, 754 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sroka, R. Szanto, Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics in Controversial Sectors: Analysis of Research Results. Journal of Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation 14, 3, 111-126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.