SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- T. Kliestik, M. Kovacova, I. Podhorska, J. Kliestikova, Searching for Key Sources of Goodwill Creation as New Global Managerial Challenge. Polish Journal of Management Studies 17, 1, 144-154 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kral, K. Janoskova, Condition Of Acceptability Of Project Risk In Management Of The Project Portfolio, in 15th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences, Rajecke Teplice, 345-352 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural Aspects of the Financial Decision-Making. Organizacija, 52, 1, 22-32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Banaszewska, The determinants of local public investments in Poland. Equilibrium Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 13, 1, 105-121 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Olah, G. Karmazin, D. Mate, J. K. Grabara, J. Popp The effect of acquisition moves on income, pre-tax profits and future strategy of logistics firms. Journal of International Studies, 10, 4, 233-245 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Brealey S.C. Myers, F. Allen, Principles of corporate finance, 10th ed., New York: McGraw-Hill/Irwin (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Damodaran, Applied Corporate Finance. 3rd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Modigliani, M.H. Miller, Corporate income taxes and the cost of capital. A correction. The American Economic Review, 53, 3, 433-443 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- I. Velez Pareja, Return to Basics: Are You Properly Calculating Tax Shields? Análisis Financiero, 122, 6-17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Velez-Pareja, Tax shield, financial expenses and losses carried forward. Cuadernos de Economics, 35, 69, 663-689 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dickinson, Cash flow patterns as a proxy for firm life cycle. The Accounting Review, 86, 6, 1969-1994 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- What is the Business Life Cycle?, accessed on: Sep. 10, 2019 [Online]. Available: https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/finance/business-life-cycle/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Jensen, The agency costs of free cash flows, corporate finance, and takeovers. American Economic Review, 76, 2, 323-329 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yoo, S. Lee, S. Park, The Effect of Firm Life Cycle on the Relationship between R&D Expenditures and Future Performance, Earnings Uncertainty, and Sustainable Growth. Sustainability, 11, 8, 1-19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Kort, S. Wrzaczek, Optimal firm growth under the threat of entry. European Journal of Operational Research, 246, 1, 281-292 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Jovanovic, Selection and the Evolution of Industry. Econometrica, 50, 3, 649-670 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. Akbar, M. Akbar, W. Tang, M.A. Qureshi, Is Bankruptcy Risk Tied to Corporate Life-Cycle? Evidence from Pakistan. Sustainability, 11, 3, 1-22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pinkova, P. Kaminkova, Corporate life cycle as determinant of capital structure in companies of Czech automotive industry. Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 60, 2, 255-259 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Stoklasova, Econometric analysis of SMEs in Eurozone. Forum Scientiae Oeconomia, 6, 1, 19-29 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Velez-Pareja, Risky Tax Shields: An Exploratory Study. Cuadernos de Administración, 23, 41, 213-235 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kemsley, D. Nissim, Valuation of the Debt Tax Shield. The Journal of Finance, 57, 5, 2045-2073 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tretyak, Economic performance assessment for agricultural market in a region: Evidence from Russia. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 12, 1, 83-93 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.