SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- I. Litvaj, D. Stancekova, Decision Making, and Their Relation to The Knowledge Management, Use of Knowledge Management in Decision – Making. Procedia Economics and Finance 23, 467-472 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. W. B. Martins, I. S. Rampasso, R. Anholon, O. L. G. Quelhas, W. Leal Filho, Knowledge management in the context of sustainability: Literature review and opportunities for future research. Journal of cleaner production 229, 489-500 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CH. Mason, M. J. Roy, G. Carey, Social enterprises in quasi-markets: exploring the critical knowledge gaps. Social enterprise journal 15, 358-375 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Capozzi, Knowledge Management Architectures Beyond Technology. First Monday 12 (2007). Avaliable at: http://firstmonday.org/htbin/cgiwrap/bin/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/1871/1754 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CH. Collins, G. Parcel, Knowledge management. (Computer Press, Czech Republic, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Drucker, Budoucnost uz nastala. Moderni rizeni 3, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Lopez-Torres, J. A. Garza-Reyes, G. Maldonado-Guzman, V. Kumar, L. Rocha-Lona, A. Cherrafi, Knowledge management for sustainability in operations. Production planning & control 30, 10-12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rosendal, J.B. Skjaerseth, A. Steinar, Knowledge-based management of protected areas and hydropower: the case of Norway. International enviromental agreements-politics law and economics 19, 4-5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Davenport, Enterprise 2.0: The New, New Knowledge Management?, Harvard Business review (2008). Avaliable at: http://discussionleader.hbsp.com/davenport/2008/02/enterprise_20_the_new_new_know_1.html. [Google Scholar]
- K. Dalkir, Knowledge management in theory and practise. (Elsiever Butterworth – Heinamann, UK, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Hosseini, Y.N. Tekmedash, A. Karami, Y. Jabarzadeh, The Impact of Knowledge Management Strategy on Service Innovation Performance in Private and Public Hospitals. Iranian journal of management studies 12, 1-24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shamim, S. Cang, H. Yu, Impact of knowledge oriented leadership on knowledge management behaviour through employee work attitudes. International journal of human resource management 30, 2387-2417 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.M. Yin, J. Chen, C. Zhao, Double Screen Innovation: Building Sustainable Core Competence through Knowledge Management. Sustainability 11, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Razzaq, M. Shujahat, S. Hussain, F. Nawaz, M. Wang, M. Ali, S. Tehseen, Knowledge management, organizational commitment and knowledge-worker performance The neglected role of knowledge management in the public sector. Business process management journal 25, 923-947 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Havrilova, Znalostny manazment v spolocnosti Kofola, a.s. (EDIS, Zilina, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.