SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- M. Pakurar, H. Haddad, J. Nagy, J. Popp, J. Olah, The Service Quality Dimensions that Affect Customer Satisfaction in the Jordanian Banking Sector. Sustainabilty, 11, 1-24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nolan, A. Dane, A sharper conversation: book publishers´use of social media marketing in the age of the algorithm. Media International Australia, 168, 153–166 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Heimbach, O. Hinz, The Impact of Sharing Mechanism Design on Content Sharing in Online Social Networks. Informations Systems Research, 29, 592–611 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Gajanova, Strategy of Online Marketing Based the Demographic and Psychographic Segmentation. 15th Annual International Scientific Conference on Marketing Identity Digital Mirrors Location: Slovak Acad Sci. Smolenice, Slovakia, 303–314 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Muller, F. Christandl, Content is king – But who is the kon of kings? The effect of content marketing, sponsored content & user – generated content on brands responses. Computers in Human Behavior, 96, 46–55 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Baker, C. R. Boyer, H. H. Peterson, A. E. H. King, Online Opportunities: A Quantitative Content Analysis Benchmark Study od Online Retail Plant Sales. Horttechnology, 28, 516–523 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Balducci, D. Marinova, Unstructured data in marketing. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 46, 557–590 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jarvinen, H. Taiminen, Harnessing marketing automation for B2B content marketing. Industrial Marketing Management, 54, 164–175 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizanova, J. Majerova, T. Kliestik, P. Majercak, Theoretical Aspects of Brand Building in Seafood Industry. Nase more, 60, 105-112 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Achen, J. Kaczorovski, T. Horsmann, A. Ketzler, Exploring Off-Season Content and Interaction on Facebook: A Comparison of U.S. Professional Sport Leagues. International Journal of Sport Communication, 11, 389–413 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Salminen, V. Yoganathan, J. Corporan. B. J. Jansen, S. G. Jung, Machine learning approach to auto-tagging oline content for content marketing efficiency: A comparative analysis between methods and content type. Journal of Business Research, 101, 203–217 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kliestik, T. Kovacova, M. Podhorska, I. Kliestikova, Searching for Key Sources of Goodwill Creation as New Global Managerial Challenge. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 17, 144-154 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kirby, K. Valaskova, J. Kolencik, P. Kubala, Online Habits of the Fake News Audience: The Vulnerabilities of Internet Users to Manipulations by Malevolent Participants. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, 10, 44–50 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Noel, T. F. Barbor, J. J. Grady, Advertising Content, Platform Characteristics and the Appeal of Beer Advertising on a Social Networking Site. Alcohol and Alcoholism, 53, 619–625 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Peng, A. Agarwal, K. Hosanagar, R. Iyengar, Network Overlap and Content Sharing on Social Media Platforms. Journal of Marketing Research, 55, 571–585 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. C. Perinotto, R. A. De Siqueira, New Trends in Digital marketing for the Tourism sector. Turismo-Estudos E Praticas, 7, 186–215 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Abeywardana, A. R. Ginige, N. Herath, H. P. Somarathe, T. M. N. S. Thennakoon, Hashtag Generator and Content Authenticator. International Journal of Advances Computer Science and Applications, 9, 246–252 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Escobedo, T. B. Curz, K. Y. Tsai, J. P. Allem, D. W. Soto, M. G. Kirkpatrick, M. Pattarroyo, J. B. Unger, Monitoring Tobacco Brand Websites to Understand Marketing Strategies Aimed at Tobacco Produckt Users and Potential Users. Nicotine & Tobacco Research, 20, 1393–1400 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.