SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- R. Adner, C.E. Helfat, Corporate effects and dynamic managerial capabilities. Strategic Management Journal 24, 1011 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Aldrich, Organizations evolving (London: Sage, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Baum, E.A. Locke, K.G. Smith, A multidimensional model of venture growth. Academy of Management Journal 44, 292-303 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Baum, E.A. Locke, The Relationship of Entrepreneurial Traits, Skills, and Motivation to Subsequent Venture Growth. Journal of Applied Psychology 89, 587 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Borman, S.J. Motowidlo, Task performance and contextual performance. The meaning for personnel selection research. Human Performance 10, 99 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. DaoukÖyry, M. Alameddine, N. Hassan, L. Laham, M. Soubra, The catalytic role of Mystery Patient tools in shaping patient experience : A method to facilitate value co-creating using action research. PloS ONE 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.G.S. Félix, D.S.T. David, Performance of family-owned firms : the impact of gender at the management level. Journal of Family Business Management 9, 228-250 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Gansen-Ammann, Political Skills and Manager Performance : Exponential and Asymptotic Relationships Due to Differing Levels of Enterprising Job Demands. Group & Organization Management 44, 718-744 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ingram, W.O. Peake, W. Stewart, W. Watson, Emotional Intelligence and Venture Performance. Journal of Small Business Management, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. Kallas, Environment-Readiness Entrepreneurship Intention Model : The Case of Estonians and the Russian-Speaking Minority in Estonia. SAGE Open, 9, 1-15 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Khairani, T. Y. R. Syah, Influence of Service Quality on Loyalty of Outpatient Mediated by Relationship Quality in East Jakarta Hospital. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management 5, 552-564 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Locke, The prime movers (New York: Amacom, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Locke, Work motivation in the context of a globalizing economy (Mahwah, NJ : Erlbaum, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- M. Matsuo, The Unlearning of Managerial Skills : A qualitative Study of Executive Officers. European Management Review 16, 303-315 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Secundo, P. Del Vecchio, G. Passiante, Creating innovative entrepreneurial mindsets as a level for knowledge-based regional development. International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development 6, 276-298 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Smith, R.L. Smith, Entrepreneurial finance (New York: Wiley, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Timmons, New venture creation: Entrepreneurship (Homewood, IL: Irwin, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.