SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- G. Boak, S. Crabbe, Evaluating the impact of coaching skills training on individual and corporate behaviour. European journal of training and development 43, 153-165, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Pousa, D. Richards, C. Trepanier, Managerial coaching of frontline employees: The moderating role of gender. Human resource development quarterly 29, 219-241, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Gregory, P. E. Levy, Coaching in a performance management context: A review and research agenda. Paper presented at the annual conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Feldman, Career coaching: What HR professionals and managers need to know. Human Resource Planning 24, 26-35 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. Joo, Executive coaching: A conceptual framework from an integrative review of practice and research. Human Resource Development Review 4, 462-488 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Kilburg, Toward a conceptual understanding and definition of executive coaching. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research 48, 134-144 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Gregory, P. E. Levy, M. Jeffers, Development of a model of the feedback process within executive coaching. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research 60, 42–56 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Gregory, P. E. Levy, Employee coaching relationships: Enhancing construct clarity and measurement. Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice 3, 109–123 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Pulakos, R. Mueller Hanson, S. Arad, N. Moye, Performance management can be fixed: An on-the-job experiential learning approach for complex behavior change. Industrial and Organizational Psychology 8, 51–76 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Steelman, L. Wolfeld, The Manager as Coach: The Role of Feedback Orientation. Journal of business and psychology 33, 41-53 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ratiu, O. David, A. Baban, Developing Managerial Skills Through Coaching: Efficacy of a Cognitive-Behavioral Coaching Program. Journal of rational-emotive and cognitive-behavior therapy 35, 88-110 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Buljac-samardzic, M. Van Woerkom, Can managers coach their teams too much?, Journal of managerial psychology 30, 280-296 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Hunt, J. R. Weintraub, The coaching manager: Developing top business talent. (Thousand Oaks: Sage, USA, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. London, J. W. Smither, Feedback orientation, feedback culture, and the longitudinal performance management process. Human Resource Management Review 12, 81–100 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hitka, S. Lorincova, M. Gejdos, K. Klaric, D. Weberová, Management Approach of White-collar Employees Forest Enterprises, BioResources 14, 5488-5505 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Farkasova, L. Lizbetinova, Kariera ako sucast rozvoja osobnosti. (EDIS, Zilina. 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Celoria, Coaching from the coaches’ perspective: aprocess-oriented focus. International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education 3, 72-85 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ganjali, S. Rezaee, Linking perceived employee voice and creativity. Iranian Journal of Management Studies 9, 175-191 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.S, Hagen, S. L. Peterson, Measuring coaching: Behavioral and skill-based managerial coaching scale. Journal of Management Development 34, 114-133 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Humphrey, F. Aime, L. Cushenbery, A. D. Hill, J. Fairchild, Team conflict dynamics: Implications of a dyadic view of conflict for team performance. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 142, 58-70 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Joo, Executive coaching: A conceptual framework from an integrative review of practice and research. Human Resource Development Review 4, 462-488 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A, Manas, P. Diaz-Funez, V. Pecino, R. Lopez-Liria, D. Padilla, J. M. Aguilar-Parra, Consequences of Team Job Demands: Role Ambiguity Climate, Affective Engagement, and Extra-Role Performance. Frontiers in psychology 8, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Markus, Efficacy of immunity-to-change coaching for leadership development. The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science 52, 215-230 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Medland, M. Stern, Coaching as a successful strategy for advancing new manager competency and performance. Journal for Nurses in Professional Development 25, 141-147 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.