SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- F.A. Joshua, Assessment of the Role and Functions of Human Resources Department in Small and Medium Scale Enterprise Companies in Ile – Ife, Osun. Journal of Human Resource Management 7 , 32-40 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. E. M. Barak, Managing diversity: Toward a globally inclusive workplace. (SAGE Publications, California, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Dickie, Z. Soldan, Diversity Management. (Tilde Publishing, Prahan, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Act no. 5/2004 Coll. On Employment Services Act [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Williams, C.A. O’Reilly, Demography and Diversity in Organizations: A Review of 40 Years of Research. Research in Organizational Behavior 20, 77-140 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Tung, New perspectives on human resource management in a global context. Journal of World Business 51, 142-152 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Johnston; A. E. Packer, Workforce 2000: Work and Workers for the Twenty-First Century. (SAGE Publications, California, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Cox, S. Blake, S. Managing cultural diversity: Implications for organizational competitiveness. Academy of Management Executive 5, 45–56 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Harrison, K.J. Klein, What’s the Difference? Diversity Constructs as Separation, Variety, or Disparity in Organizations. Academy of Management Journal 32, 1199-1228 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. D. U. Indrajith, F. M. Fairoz, Impact of Management Quality and Workforce Quality on Organizational Performance: A Case Study of Sri Lanka. Journal of Human Resources Mangement. 6, 37-43 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wrench, Diversity management and discrimination : immigrants and ethnic minorities in the EU. (Blackwell Publishing, USA, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tajfel, Human Groups and Social Categories. Studies in Social Psychology. (Cambridge University Press, UK, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Ayega, S. Muathe, Critical Review of Literature on Cultural Diversity in the Work Place and Organizational Performance. Journal of Human Resource Management 6, 9-17 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Aretz, K. Hansen, Erfolgreiches Management von Diversity. German Journal of Human resources Management 17, 9-36 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kliestikova, J.A. Krizanova, T. Corejova., P. Kral, E. Spuchlakova, Subsidies to Increase Remote Pollution? Sci-Eng-Ethics 24, 755-767 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kliestikova, K. Janoskova, Branding with understanding: how national profile of consumer influences brand value perception. Marketing and management of innovations 3, 149-157 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Act. No. 311/2001 Coll. Labor Code [Google Scholar]
- A. Perusso, A comprehensive active-based learning environment for management education: an evaluative study. Proceeding of 10 th International conference of education, research and innovation (ICERI). Seville, Spain, 8187-8195 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, J. Kliestikova, A. Krizanova, Consumer Perception of Private Label Products: An Empirical Research. Journal of Competitiveness 10, 149-163 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Bolton, V. Machova, M. Kovacova, K. Valaskova, The Power of Human–Machine Collaboration: Artificial Intelligence, Business Automation, and the Smart Economy. Economics. Management, and Financial Markets 13, 51–56 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Briscoe, R. Schuler, I. Tarique. Policies and Practicies for Multinational Enterprises. International Human resources Management 4, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Lombardo, R. W. Eichner, For your improvement. A guide for development and coaching. For learners, managers, mentors and feedbacks givers. Lominger International: A guide for development and coaching. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Mansaray, The Role of Leadership Style in Organisational Change Management: A Literature Review. Journal of Human Resources Management 7, 18-31.(2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Basak, S. K. Chowdhury, M. Miah, Dynamics of Labour Force for Human Resource Management. IHRM 2, 1-11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Bayu, An Assessment of Knowledge Sharing and Management Practices. HEI; JHRM 6, 111-118 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.