SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- G.H. Poposcu, Participation in the Sharing Economy: Labor, Exchange, and Consumption. An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics 6, 122-127 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural Aspects of the Financial Decision-Making. Organizacija 52, 22-32 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, T. Kliestik, M. Kovacova, Management of financial risks in Slovak enterprises using regression analysis. Oeconomia Copernicana 9, 105-121 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Francis, K. Schipper, Earnings Management. Emerging Insights in Theory, Practice and Research. The Accounting Review 86, 2193-2196 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rezaee, Causes, consequences, and deterrence of financial statement fraud. Critical Perspectives on Accounting 16, 277-298 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.B.N. Mikhaiel, New Perspective of Earnings Management: The Effect of Outsiders’ Requirements on Managerial Choice of Earnings Management Mechanisms. American Research Institute for Policy Development 4, 58-77 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marai, V. Pavlović, Earnings management vs financial reporting fraud – key features for distinguishing. ECONIS Online Catalogue of the ZBW 10, 39-47 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Salaga, V. Bartosova, E. Kicova, Economic Value Added as a measurement tool of financial performance. Procedia Economics and Finance 26, 484-489 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Csaba, E. Neubbauer, H. MANSUR, A. TANGL, J. OLAH, J. POPP, The main transition management issues and the effects of environmental accounting on financial performance – with focus on cement industry. Administratie si Management Public 31, 52-66 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Kothari, N. Mizik, S. Roychowdhury, Managing for the moment: The role of Earnings management via real activities versus accruals in SEO valuation. The Accounting Review 91, 559-586 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Dechow, A.P. Hutton, J.H. Kim, R.G. Sloan, Detecting earnings management: A new approach. Journal of Accounting Research 50, 275-291 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mcnichols, The Quality of Accruals and Earnings: The Role of Accrual Estimation Errors: Discussion. The Accounting Review. 77, 61-69 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hoglund, Detecting earnings management with neural networks. Expert Systems with Applications 39, 9564-9570 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Dechow, R.G. Sloan, A.P. Sweeney, Detecting earnings management. American Accounting Association : The Accounting, Review 70, 193-225 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kaplan, Comments on Paul Healy. Journal of Accounting and Economics. 7, 109-113 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Jones, Earnings management during import relief investigation. Journal of Accounting Research 29, 193-228 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Kothari, A.J. Leone, CH.E. Wasley, Performance matched discretionary accrual measures. Journal of Accounting and Economics 39, 163-197 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Antonio, Estimating accruals models in Europe: industry-based approaches versus a data-driven approach. Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja 31, 37-54 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chansarn, T. Chansarn, Earnings management and dividend policy of small and medium enterprises in Thailand. International journal of business and society 17, 307-328 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Giedt, Modelling Receivables and Deferred Revenues to Detect Revenue Management. ABACUS-a Journal of Accounting finance and business studies 54, 181-209 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.