SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- C. Gurau, A. Ranchhod, International green marketing: a comparative study of British and Romanian firms. International Marketing Review 22, 5 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Dief, X. Font, The determinants of hotels’ marketing managers’ green marketing behavior. Journal of Sustainable Tourism 18, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. W. Chan, Managing green marketing: Hong Kong hotel managers’ perspective. International Journal of Hospitality Management 34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chandran, P. Bhattacharya, Hotel’s best practices as strategic drivers for environmental sustainability and green marketing. Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science 29, 2 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nurjannah, Darmanto, Solimun, A. B. Astuti, A. A. R. Fernandes, L. Amaliana, I. Yanti, R. Isaskar, R., Two step cluster analysis for tourist segmentation coastal object for green marketing strategy. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 239 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Johri, K. Sahasakmontri, Green marketing of cosmetics and toiletries in Thailand. Journal of Consumer Marketing 15, 3 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Canavari, S. Coderoni, Green marketing strategies in the dairy sector: consumer-stated preferences for carbon footprint labels. Strategic Change 28 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Maruyama, M. V. B. Quintanilha, C. M. S. Silva, P. M. Sanchez, Sustainability and green marketing challenge: Brazilian brewing industry case study. Brazilian Journal of Operations & Production Management 16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Nguyen, N. Nguyen, B. K. Nguyen, A. Lobo, P. A. Vu, Organic food purchases in an emerging market: the influence of consumers’ personal factors and green marketing practices of food stores. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 16, 1037 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Arli, F. Tjiptono, God and green: investigating the impact of religiousness on green marketing. International Journal of Nonprofit & Voluntary 22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Alharthey, Impact of green marketing practices on consumer purchase intention and buying decision with demographic characteristics as moderator. International Journal of Advanced and Applied Sciences 6, 3 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Baktash, M. A. Talib, Green marketing strategies: exploring intrinsic and extrinsic factors towards green customers’ loyalty. Quality. Access to Success 20, 168 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Chang, C. L. Hsu, M. C. Chen, How green marketing, perceived motives and incentives influence behavioural intentions. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 49 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Jain, G. Kaur, Green marketing: an attitudinal and behavioural analysis of Indian consumers. Global Business Review 5, 2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vilkaite-Vaitone, I. Skackauskiene, Green marketing orientation: evolution, conceptualization and potential benefits. Open Economics 2 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Polonsky, An introduction to green marketing. Electronic Green Journal 1, 2 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Kalafatis, M. Pollard, R. East, M. H. Tsogas, Green marketing and Ajzen’s theory of planned behaviour: a cross-market examination. Journal of Consumer Marketing 16, 5 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Baker, The Marketing Book (Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rex, H. Baumann, Beyond ecolabels: what green marketing can learn from conventional marketing. Journal of Cleaner Production 15 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shi, Y. Yang, Critical factors to green marketing strategies implementation of Chinese enterprises. Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness, 12, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahamuni, M. Tambe, Green marketing in automobile and ancillary industry: issues and implications. Journal of Commerce & Management Thought 5-3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mishra, P. Sharma, Green marketing: challenges and opportunities for business. BVIMR Management Edge 7(1) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Arli, L. P. Tan, F. Tjiptono, L. Yang, Exploring consumers’ purchase intention towards green products in an emerging market: the role of consumers’ perceived readiness. International Journal of Consumer Studies 42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. D‘Souza, M. Taghian, G. Sullivan-Mort, A. Gilmore, An evaluation of the role of green marketing and a firm‘s internal practices for environmental sustainability. Journal of Strategic Marketing 23, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Talebi, N. A. M. Omidi, F. Lashgarara, Designing a green marketing behavioural pattern focusing on poultry products. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research 16, 5 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.