SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- R.H. Thaler, Behavioural Economics. Journal of Political Economy 125, 1799-1805 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Thaler, Nudge, not Sludge. Science 361, 431 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kahneman, A. Tversky, The rational choice, values and frames. Psikhologicheskii Zhurnal 24, 31-42 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Thaler, C. R. Sunstein, Nudge. Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness (Yale University Press, New Haven, CT, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kahneman, A. M. Rosenfield, L. Gandhi, T. Maser, Reducing Noise in Decision Making. Harvard Business Review 94, 8-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fazli-Salehi, M. Esfidani, I. Torres, M. Zúñiga, Antecedents of students’ identification with university brands A study on public universities in Iran. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics 31, 830-854 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Merchant, G. M. Rose, G. Moody, L. Mathews, Effect of University Heritage and Reputation on Attitudes of Prospective Students. International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing 20, 25-37 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Rika, J. Roze, I. Sennikova, Factors Affecting The Choice of Higher Education Institutions by Prospective Students in Latvia. CBU International Conference Proceedings 2016: Innovations in Science and Education. Prague, Central Bohemia Univ, Unicorn College (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Yu, The stratification of higher education in the USA and Taiwan: a comparative analysis of students’ college-choice outcomes. Compare-A Journal of Comparative and International Education 49, 700-722 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotler, G. Armstrong, Principles of Marketing. Global Edition (Pearson Education Limited, Harlow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Holmlund, M. Lindahl, E. Plug, The Causal Effect of Parents’ Schooling on Children’ Schooling: a Comparison of Estimation Methods. Journal of Econ. Lit. 49, 615–651 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Dalcı, H. Araslı, M. Tumer, S. Baradarani, Factors that influence Iranian students’ decision to choose accounting major. Journal of Accounting in Emerging Economies 3, 145-163 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Mazzarol, G. Soutar, The Push-Pull Factors Influencing International Student Selection of Education Destination. International Journal of Educational Management 16, 82-90 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Chatfield, S. J. Lee, R. E. Chatfield, The Analysis of Factors Affecting Choice of College: A Case Study of University of Nevada Las Vegas Hotel College Students. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education 24, 26-33 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Vught, Mission Diversity and Reputation in Higher Education. Higher Education Policy 21, 151–174 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Aronson, E., T. D. Wilson, D., R. M. Akert Social Psychology (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fershtman, U. Segal, Preferences and Social Influence. American Economic Journal – Microeconomics 10, 124-142 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.