SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation and Investment in Industry 4.0|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- European Commission, Green paper on innovation. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vyparina, Inovacie pre podnikatelov. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lesakova, Metody hodnotenia vykonnosti malych a strednych podnikov. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Transparency International, Index vnimania korupcie. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Euroekonom, Makroprostredie podniku. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Leasakova, Inovativny manazment vo vedomostnej ekonomike. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kitsos, P. Bishop, Economic resilience in Great Britain: the crisis impact and its determining factors for local authority districts. Annals of regional science 60, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Spisiakova, Typy inovacii a ich zavadzania v podnikoch SR. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bremus, K. Neugebauer, Reduced cross-border lending and financing costs of SMEs. Journal of International Money and Finance 80, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gavurova, M. Packova, M. Misankova, L. Smrcka, Predictive potential and risks of selected bankruptcy prediction models in the Slovak business environment. Journal of Business Economics and Management 18, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ulubeyli, A. Kazaz, S. Sahin, Survival of construction SMEs in macroeconomic crises Innovation-based competitive strategies. Journal of Engineering Design and Technology 16, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.D. Duarte, A. P. M. Gama, M. A. Gulamhussen, Defaults in bank loans to SMEs during the financial crisis. Small Business Economics 51, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kliestik, M. Misankova, K. Valaskova, L. Svabova, Bankruptcy prevention: new effort to reflect on legal and social changes. Science and Engineering Ethics 24, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cepel, A. Stasiukynas, A. Kotaskova, J. Dvorsky, Business Environment Quality Index in the SME Segment. Journal of Competitiveness 10, 1, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. La Rosa, F. Bernini, Corporate governance and performance of Italian gambling SMEs during recession. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 30, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kliestik, J. Majerova, Selected issues of selection of significant variables in the prediction models. Financial management of firms and financial institutions 10, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mustafa, A. Khursheed, M. Fatima, Impact of global financial crunch on financially innovative microfinance institutions in South Asia. Financial Innovation 4, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.