SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovation and Investment in Industry 4.0|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- R. Florida, The rise of the creative class: and how it´s transforming work, leisure, community, and everyday life (Basic Books, New York, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Unlocking the potential of cultural and creative industries. Brussels: COM. Green paper; 183, 1 (2010). Retrieved from: https://www.hhs.se/contentassets/3776a2d6d61c4058ad564713cc554992/greenpaper_creative_industries_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Cerisola, A new perspective on the cultural heritage–development nexus: the role of creativity. Journal of Cultural Economics, 43, 21-56 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cerisola, Creativity and local economic development: the role of synergy among different talents. Papers in Regional Science, 97, 199-209 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Andari, H. Bakhshi, W. Hutton, A. O’Keeffe, P. Schneider, Staying ahead: The economic performance of the UK’s creative industries. London: The Work Foundation. Working paper; (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P. Cooke, D. Schwartz, Creative Regions: technology, culture and knowledge entrepreneurship (Routledge, London, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Angelini, M. Castellani, Cultural and economic value: a critical review. Journal of Cultural Economics, 43, 173-188 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Florida, The creative class and economic development. Economic Development Quarterly, 28, 196-205 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Miles, L. Green, Hidden innovation in the creative industries. London: NESTA. Research Report; (2008). Retrieved from: https://www.nesta.org.uk/report/hidden-innovation-in-the-creative-industries/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Wilkinson, An assessment of productivity indicators for the creative industries (DCMS, London, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bakhshi, E. McVittie, J. Simmie, Creating innovation: do the creative industries support innovation in the wider economy? March 2008. London: NESTA. Research Report; (2008). Retrieved from: https://media.nesta.org.uk/documents/creative-innovation.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lemmetyinen, Entrepreneurship in culture and creative industries: perspectives from companies and regions. International Small Business Journal – Researching Entrepreneurship, 37, 417-418 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Coombs, I. Miles, Innovation, measurement and services: the new problematique. In Metcalfe, J. S., Miles, I. (ed.) Innovation Systems in the Service Economy. Dordrecht, Netherlands: Kluwer. 83-102 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- P. den Hertog, Knowledge-intensive business services as co-producers of innovation. International Journal of Innovation Management 4, 4 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Toivonen, T. Tuominen, Emergence of innovations in services: theoretical discussion and two case studies. Helsinki: Helsinki University of Technology, Innovation Management Institute. Research paper; (2006). Retrieved from: http://www.proact2006.fi/chapter_images/298_Ref_A9_Marja_Toivonen.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L. Soete, M. Miozzo, Internationalization of services: a technological perspective. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 67, 159-185 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Miles, R&D beyond manufacturing: the strange case of services R&D. R&D Management, 37, 249-268 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- XQ. Li, D. Gagliardi, I. Miles, Innovation in R&D service firms: evidence from the UK. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 31, 732-748 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Amabile et al., Assessing the work environment for creativity. Academy of Management Journal, 39, 1154-1184 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. Boix, B. De-Miguel-Molina, J. L. Hervas-Oliver, Creative service business and regional performance: evidence for the European regions. Service Business, 7, 381-398 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Coulson, Collaborating in a competitive world: musicians’ working lives and understandings of entrepreneurship. Work, Employment & Society, 26, 246-261 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Creativwirtschaft.at, Dritter Österreichischer Kreativwirtschaftsbericht. Vienna: Austrian Chamber of Commerce. Research Report; (2008.) Retrieved from: https://www.kreativwirtschaft.at/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/3.KWB_.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Gkypali, S. Roper, What can we learn about the innovation performance of the creative industries from the UK Innovation Survey? London: NESTA. Research report; (2018). Retrieved from: https://media.nesta.org.uk/documents/Creative_industries_innovation_analysis.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.