SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Collaborative Economics and Digital Platforms|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- W.B. Arthur, Increasing returns and the new world of business. Harvard Business Review, 74(4), 100 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Schwartz, M. Moon, Rational pricing of internet companies. Financial Analysts Journal, 56(3), 62-75 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Myers, Determinants of corporate borrowing. Journal of Financial Economics, 5(2), 147-175 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Lambrecht, Real options in finance. Journal of Banking & Finance, 81, 166-171 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Dixit, R. K. Dixit, R. S. Pindyck, Investment under uncertainty. (Princeton university Press, Princeton, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Fama, K. R. French, Size and book‐to‐market factors in earnings and returns. The Journal of Finance, 50(1), 131-155 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Fama, K. R. French, The anatomy of value and growth stock returns. Financial Analysts Journal, 63(6), 44-54 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lakonishok, A. Shleifer, R. W. Vishny, Contrarian investment, extrapolation, and risk. The Journal of Finance, 49(5), 1541-1578. (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, Do cash flows of growth stocks really grow faster?. Journal of Finance, 72(5), 2279-2330. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Danbolt, I. R. Hirst, E. Jones, The growth companies puzzle: can growth opportunities measures predict firm growth?, European Journal of Finance, 17(1), 1-25. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerakos, J. T. Linnainmaa, Decomposing value. Review of Financial Studies, 31(5), 1825-1854 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Campbell, S. Giglio, C. Polk, R. Turley, R. An intertemporal CAPM with stochastic volatility. Journal of Financial Economics, 128(2), 207-233. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Leiblein, J. S. Chen, H. E. Posen, Resource allocation in strategic factor markets: A realistic real options approach to generating competitive advantage. Journal of Management, 43(8), 2588-2608 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kraft, E. Schwartz, F. Weiss, Growth options and firm valuation. European Financial Management, 24(2), 209-238 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Trigeorgis, J. J. Reuer, Real options theory in strategic management. Strategic Management Journal, 38(1), 42-63. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Brealey, S.C. Myers, F. Allen, P. Mohanty, Principles of Corporate Finance, (McGraw-Hill Education, New York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.