SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Collaborative Economics and Digital Platforms|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- J.H. Adler, Introduction: Property in ecology (Natural Resources Journal, 59, 1, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Aloni, Pluralizing the sharing economy (Washington University Law Review, 91, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis Colliers Int., 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the Municipal Institute of Planning and Development IPR, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- P. Baresova, P. Stankova, Global Challenge: Population aging and their leisure time (Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences, 16th International Scientific Conference Proceedings, Pts I-V. Univ. Žilina, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Botlik, M. Botlikova, The development of tourism consumption in catering. (Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences, 16th International Scientific Conference Proceedings, Pts I-V, Univ. Zilina, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Botsman, The sharing economy lacks a shared definition (Fast Company, Url: http://Www.Fastcoexist.Com/3022028/The-Sharing-Economy-Lacks-A-Shareddefinition, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bulchand-Gidumal, S. Melian-Gonzalez, Why are ratings so high in the sharing economy? Evidence based on guest perspectives (Tourism. Routledge Journals, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Clauss, P. Harengel, M. Hock, The perception of value of platform-based business models in the sharing economy: determining the drivers of user loyalty. (Review of Managerial Science, 13, 3, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Dellaert, The consumer production journey: marketing to consumers as co-producers in the sharing economy (Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 47, 2, 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gyodi, Airbnb in European cities: business as usual or true sharing economy? (Journal of Cleaner Production, 221, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hamari, M. Sjoklint, A. Ukkonen, The sharing economy: Why people participate in collaborative consumption (Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 67, 9, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Choi, V. Storr, A culture of rent seeking. (Public Choice, 181, 1-2, 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Inside Airbnb 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Ipsos survey for the Czech Association of Shared Economy ČASE, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- E. Ketter, Eating with eatwith: Analysing tourism-sharing economy consumers (Current Issues in Tourism, 22, 9, 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Kochan, The market to roam: Using sharing economy platforms for expanding roaming access to land resources (Natural Resources Journal, 59, 1, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, X. Lin, Y. Zhong, W. Xie, Contract selection for a multi-service sharing platform with self-scheduling capacity (Omega-International Journal of Management Science, 86, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Xu, L.Q. La, F. Zhen, T. Lobsang, C. Huang, A data-driven approach to guest experiences and satisfaction in sharing (Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, 36, 4, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.