SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Collaborative Economics and Digital Platforms|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- L. Klovienė, Institutional Factors as Criteria for Business Environment Identification. Economics and Management. Economics and Management 17, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hernandez-Linares, W. F. Kellermanns, M. C. Lopez-Fernandez, A note on the relationships between learning, market, and entrepreneurial orientations in family and nonfamily firms. Journal of Family Business Strategy 9, 3 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Hennart, A. Majocchi, E. Forlanj, The myth of the stay-at-home family firm: How family-managed SMEs can overcome their internationalization limitations. Journal of International Business Studies 50, 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Solomon, Entrepreneurship in Family Firms, Business Families, and Family Business Groups. Journal of Small Business Management 54, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vazquez, H. Rocha, On the goals of family firms: A review and integration. Journal of Family Business Strategy 9, 2 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Wagner, The Business Environment of Europe: Firms, Governments, and Institutions. Academy of Management Learning & Education 16, 1 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Evert, J. A. Martin, M. S. McLeod et al., Empirics in Family Business Research: Progress, Challenges, and the Path Ahead. 2016. Family Business Review 29, 1 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Gaganis, F. Pasiouras, F. Voulgari, Culture, business environments and SMEs’ profitability: Evidence from European Countries. Economic Modelling 78, 275-292 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Ndubisi, A. Nygaard, C. Capel, Mindfulness-based business strategies and the environment. Business Strategy and the Environment 28, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Jasra, Determinants of Business Success of Small and Medium Enterprises. International Journal of Business and Social Science 2, 20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Stanley, R. Hernandez-Linares, M. C. Lopez-Fernandez et al., A Typology of Family Firms: An Investigation of Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance. Family Business Review 32, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Kraja, E. Osmani, Importance of External and Internal Environment in Creation of Competitive Advantage to SMEs. European Scientific Journal 11, 13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pindiche, R. Ionita, The Influence of Micro and Macro Environment Components on Trade Companies in Romania. Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology 24, 12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Casillas, A. M. Moreno-Menendez, J. L. Barbero et al., Retrenchment Strategies and Family Involvement: The role of Survival Risk. Family Business Review 32, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Machek, J. Hnilica, M. Brabec, Characteristic of Family Businesses in the Czech Republic. European Scientific Journal 4, 66-72 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hernández-Trasobares, C. Galve-Górriz, Diversification and family control as determinants of performance: A study of listed business groups. European Research on Management and Business Economics 23, 1 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Karlsson, Does regional context matter for family firm employment growth? Journal of Family Business Strategy 9, 4 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Villalonga, R. Amit, How do Family Ownership Control and Management Affect Firm Value? Journal of Financial Economics 80, 2 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chung. The Role of Family Management and Ownership on Semi-globalization Pattern of Globalization: The case of Family Business Groups. International Business Review 23, 1 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.