SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Collaborative Economics and Digital Platforms|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- J. Chromy, P. Cech, M. Beranek, Quality Information Research on Websites of Selected E-shops. Proceedings of the 26th International Business Information Management Association Conference Innovation Management and Sustainable Economic Competitive Advantage: From Regional Development to Global Growth. Madrid, Spain, 688-698 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CZSO. ICT Questionnaire. Data from the Internal Database of the Czech Statistical Office. Praha: Czech Statistical Office (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Eger, M. Micik, P. Rehor, Employer branding on social media and recruitment websites: Symbolic traits of an ideal employer. E & M Ekonomie A Management 21, 224-237 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L’. Elexa, et al., Crowdfunding campaigns in small-scale economy and determinants of their success. International journal for quality research 13, 433-450 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Fedorko, et al., The impact of selected elements of E-commerce to E-shop recommendation | [Wpływ wybranych elementów E-commerce na rekomendację E-sklepu]. Polish Journal of Management Studies 18, 107-120 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ignatov, Regional Development Discrepancies in the Eastern European Union Analysed through the Prism of Growth Determinants. Global economy journal 18, 20180078 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kanat, Y. Hong, T. S. Raghu, Surviving in Global Online Labor Markets for IT Services: A Geo-Economic Analysis. Information systems research 29, 893-909 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kasprikova, Data analysis of it job postings in Czech labour market. 12th International Days of Statistics and Economics. Prague, Czech Republic, 823-832 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Koutna, M. Janicko, Trajectories in the Czech Labour Market: The Role of Information-processing Skills and Education. Ekonomicky casopis 66, 3-27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lukianova, O. Banit, T. Goretko, Effects of global labor market trends on the content of professional training of future it managers. Information technologies and learning tools 70, 16-27 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Mammadova, Z. G. Jabrayilova, F. R. Mammadzada, Managing the IT labor market in conditions of fuzzy information. Automatic control and computer sciences 49, 88-93 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Micik, K. Micudova, Employer brand building: Using social media and career websites to attract generation Y. Economics & Sociology 11, 171-189 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Novák, M. Vokoun, F. Stellner, M. Vochozka, Institutional analysis of contemporary regional labour market in the Czech Republic. E+M Ekonomie a Management 19, 4-19 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Paliskova, The readiness of human resources in ict for the digitization process in the Czech Republic. 12th International Days of Statistics and Economics. Prague, Czech Republic, 1306-1315 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vokoun, Innovation behaviour of firms in a small open economy: the case of the Czech manufacturing industry. Empirica 43, 111-139 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.