SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Collaborative Economics and Digital Platforms|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- E.M. Porter, R. M. Kramer, Creating Shared Value. Harvard Business Review 89, 62-77 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sutherland, M. H. Jarrahi, The Sharing Economy and Digital Platforms: A Review and Research Agenda. International Journal of Information Management 43, 328-341 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Owyang, The Collaborative Economy (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Matzler, V. Veider, W. Kathan, Adapting to the Sharing Economy. Mit Sloan Management Review 56, 71-77 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Constantiou, A. Marton, V. K. Tuunainen, Four Models of Sharing Economy Platforms. Quarterly Executive 16, 231-251 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jing, B. Sun, Study on the Source of Negative Externality in the Sharing Economy. 3rd International Conference on Crowd Science and Engineering (ICCSE). Singapore, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hall, J. Pennington, How much is the sharing economy worth to GDP? WEF, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Global Investor 2.15, The sharing economy New opportunities, new questions (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ch. Zhang, H. Gu, M. F. Jahromi, What makes the sharing economy successful? Computers In Human Behavior 95, 275-283 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hodges, Public Transportation’s Role in Responding to Climate Change (2010) Available at: https://www.transit.dot.gov/sites/fta.dot.gov/files/docs/PublicTransportationsRoleInRespondingToClimateChange2010.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Coyle, The Sharing Economy (2016) Available at: http://www.sharingeconomyuk.com/perch/resources/210116thesharingeconomyintheuktpdc.docx1111.docx-2.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L. Richardson, Performing thes haring economy. Geoforum 67, 121-129 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Bean, Independent Review of UK Economic Statistics (2016) Available at: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/507081/2904936_Bean_Review_Web_Accessible.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R. Basselier, G. Langenus, L. Walravens, The rise of the sharing economy (2018) Available at: https://www.nbb.be/doc/ts/publications/economicreview/2018/ecoreviii2018_h3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Cohen, A. Sundararajan, Self-Regulation and Innovation in the Peer-to-Peer Sharing Economy. University of Chicago Law Review 82 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Watanabe, K. Naveed, P. Neittaanmaki, B. Fox, Consolidated challenge to social demand for resilient platforms – Lessons from Uber’s global expansion. Technology in Society 48, 33-53 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Thelen, Regulating Uber: The Politics of the Platform Economy in Europe and the United States. perspectives on Politics 16, 938-953 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Pepic, The sharing economy: Uber and its efect on taxi companies. Acta Economica 16, 123-136 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cramer, A. B. Krueger, Disruptive Change in the Taxi Business: The Case of Uber. American Economic Review 106, 177-182 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.