SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- T.D. Lambert, J. R. Stock, L. Ellram, Logistika, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tomková, N. Husáková, J. Strohmandl, Transport Means 2015, 694–697 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Negulescu, Eco-efficience management in the context of globalization and green investments”, 2nd International Conference on Globalization, Intercultural Dialogue and National Identity, 525-531 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Sauer, S. Seuring, Sustainable Supply Cain for Minerals, Journal of Cleaner Production, 151, pp. 235-249 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Rodrigue, Supply Chain Management, Logístics Changes and the Concept of Friction. Chapter 4. For Hall and M. Hesse (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Hsu, YC Liao, Sustainability strategies and revers logistics management: a contingent link, Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Management of Inovation and Technology (ICMIT). (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Klieštik, T.J. Majerová, A. N. Lyakin, Metamorphoses and Semantics of Corporate Failures as a Basal Assumption of a Well-founded Prediction of a Corporate Financial Health, In: 3rd International Conference on Economics and Social Science, Advances in Education Research, ICESS, 86, 150–154, IERI (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Majerova, Analysis of Slovak Consumer’s Perception of the Green Marketing Activities, Procedia Economics and Finance Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 553-560 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sbihi, R. W. Eglese, Combinatorial optimization and Green Logistics. Annals of Operations Research, 175(1), 159-175 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Nowakowska-Grunt, Enterprises. Advanced Logistic systems, 2(1), 71-74 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Golini, A. Moretto, F. Caniato, M. Caridi, M. Kalchmidt, Developing Sustainability in the Italien meat Supply Chain: Empirical investigation, International Journal of Production Research, 4, 1183-1209 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Durana, P. Kral, V. Stehel, G. Lazaroiu, W. Sroka, Quality Culture of Manufacturing Enterprises: A Possible Way to Adaptation to Industry 4.0, Social Sciences, 8(4), 1-25 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Buc, T. Kliestik, A. Krizanova, Description and quantification of risks of intelligent transport systems, In Transport means 2013 : proceedings of the 17th international conference, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania, 181-184, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Siekelova, T. Kliestik, L. Svabova, A. Androniceanu, J. Schonfeld, Receivables management : the importance of financial indicators in assessing the creditworthiness. 2017. Polish journal of management studies, 15(2), 217-228 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Malindžák, Teória Logistiky ( 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mentzer, S. Min, L. Michelle Bobbitt, Analysis of workplaces supply in a production company, Int. J. Phys. Distrib. Logist. Manag. 34, 606–627 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mollenkopf, H. Stolze, W. L. Tate, M. Ueltschy, Green, lean, and global Supply chains”, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management , 40, (1-2), 14-41. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Sroka, M. Lorinczy, The Perception of Ethics in Business: Analysis of Research Results. Procedia Economics and Finance 34, 156-163 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Poliak, A. Krizanova, S. Semanova, L. Stefanikova, The impact of procurement method of the transport services to the financial requirement of performance contracting entity. Transport problems 8, 4, 67-76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.