SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- J.-P. Rodrigue, Transportation and the geographical and functional integration of global production networks. Growth and Channge 37, 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Marino, G. Zotteri, F. Montagna, F., Consumer sensitivity to delivery lead time: a furniture retail case. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management 48, 6 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Gong, Y. Yi, The effect of service quality on customer satisfaction, loyalty, and happiness in five Asian countries. Psychology & Marketing 35, 6 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IMF, Globalization: Threat or Opportunity? (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Onstein, L. A. Tavasszy, D. A. van Damme, Factors determining distribution structure decisions in logistics: a literature review and research agenda. Transport Reviews 39, 2 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohd-Ramly, N. Omar, Exploring the influence of store attributes on customer experience and customer engagement. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management 45, 11 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Maloni, C. R. Carter, Opportunities for Research in Third-Party Logistics. Transport Journal 45, 2 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Hancock, Freight transport and distribution: concepts and optimisation models. Transport Reviews 39, 4 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lopera, S. Marchand, Peer effects and risk-taking among entrepreneurs: Lab-in-the-field evidence. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 150 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Markussen, K. Røed, The gender gap in entrepreneurship – The role of peer effects. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 134 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Shepherd, K. Wennberg, R. Suddaby, J. Wiklund, What Are We Explaining? A Review and Agenda on Initiating, Engaging, Performing, and Contextualizing Entrepreneurship. Journal of Management 45, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lukeš, M. Jakl, Podnikání v České republice (Oeconomica, Praha, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- EU commision, Akční plán: Financování udržitelného růstu (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Š. Čemerková, L. Čespivová, Working Paper in Interdisciplinary Economics and Business Research no. 61. (Silesian University in Opava, School of Business Administration in Karviná, Karviná, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jovanovic, Z. Krivokapić, A. Vujović, Rebus Approach of Entrepreneurship Learning. 2018 ENTRENOVA Conference Proceedings (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bacigalupo, P. Kampylis, Y. Punie, G. Van den Brandeal, EntreComp: The Entrepreneurship Competence Framework (Publication Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Komarkova, J. Connrads, A. Collado, Entrepreneurship Competence: An Overview of Existing Concepts, Policies and Initiatives. In-depth case study report. JRC Technical Reports (Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fayolle, B. Gailly, N. Lassas‐Clerc, Assessing the impact of entrepreneurship education programmes: A new methodology. Journal of European Industrial Training 30, 9 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Graevenitz, D. Harhoff, R. Weber, The effects of entrepreneurship education. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 76, 1 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Šebestová, The conflict between strategic method application and theoretical knowledge in small and medium sized companies: The case of the Czech Republic. Business: Theory and Practice / Verslas: Teorija ir Praktika 17, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Weber, Evaluating entrepreneurship education (Springer, Munich, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ferreras-Garcia, A. Hernández-Lara, E. Serradell-López, Entrepreneurial competences in a higher education business plan course. Education + Training 61, 7/8 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences (L. Erlbaum Associates, New Jersey, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Liebetrau. Measures of association. (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences Series) (Sage Publications, Newbury Park, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Nunnally, Psychometric Theory (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.