SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- N.P. Solomon, A. Bester, C. M. Moll, Diffusion of a quality management system: a case study. South African Journal of Industrial Engineering 28, 2, 148-163 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Murmura, L. Bravi, Exploring customers’ perceptions about quality management systems: an empirical study in Italy. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence 29, 11-12, 1466-1481 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Guo, R. Zhang, M. Zou, J. Yang, J. Zhang, Review on quality management model based on process approach. Business and Management Horizons 6, 2, 26-33 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lukichev, M. Romanovich, The quality management system as a key factor for sustainable development of the construction companies. Procedia Engineering 165, 1717-1721 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kutnjak, D. Miljenovic, A. Mirkovic, Improving competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises with the application of quality management system. Scientific Journal of Maritime Research 33, 11-21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Laval, Improving the controlling function with a structured optimization project. Procedia Economics and Finance, 27, 54-63 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Laval, P. Stefea, The competitive challenge of controlling. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 238, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chodasová, Podnikový controlling – nástroje manažmentu (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Vuko, I. Ojvan, Controlling and business efficiency. Croatian Operational Research Review 4, 44-52 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Fischer, A. Sawczyn, The relationship between corporate social performance and corporate financial performance and the role of innovation: evidence from German listed firms. Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics 24, 1, 27-52 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Seeman, Psychológia v práci manažéra (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Eschenbach, Controlling (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sedliačiková, Kontroling v praxi podnikov v kontexte psychologických aspektov vnímania jeho prínosov a bariér internými záujmovými skupinami (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Akhtar, L. Long, Organizational change determinants and employees behaviour: a psychological contract perspective. European Scientific Journal 11, 1, 189-199 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Král, V. Králová, Approaches to changing organizational structure: the effect of drivers and communication. Journal of Business Research 69, 11, 5169-5174 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hasanaj, M. Manxhari, Importance of communication during change: a case of the municipality of Vlora. European Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies 2, 1, 15-19 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.M. To, B. T. W. Yu, P. K. C. Lee, How quality management system components lead to improvement in service organizations: a system practitioner perspective. Administrative Sciences 8, 4, 73 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Uluskan, J. K. McCreery, L. Rothenberg, Impact of quality management practices on change readiness due to new quality implementations. International Journal of Lean Six Sigma 9, 3, 351-373 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Marimon, N. Melao, R. Bastida, Motivations and benefits of quality management systems in social services: mediation of the implementation process. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Gonzalez-Cruz, N. Roig-Tierno, D. Bottela-Carrubi, Quality management as a driver of innovation in the service industry. Service Business 12, 3, 505-524 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.