SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- http://api.worldbank.org/v2/en/indicator/NE.TRD.GNFS.ZS?downloadformat=excel [Google Scholar]
- B. Stoychev, Classical and Modern Economic Theories – part 1 (University publishing house Neofit Rilski, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sneppen, S. Bornholdt, Globalization in a nutshell. Physical Review E 98, 042314 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tkacz, A. Kapczynski, Internet — Technical Development and Applications, 255. (Springer, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kraemer, J. Gibbs, J. Dedrick, Impacts of Globalization on E-Commerce Use and Firm Performance: A Cross-Country Investigation. The Information Society 21(5), 323-340 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WTO. World trade statistical review 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lee, P. Kotler, Social Marketing: Changing Behaviors for Good. (SAGE Publications, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Asfour, L. Lettau, Strategies for Leadership Styles for Multi-Generational Workforce. Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics 11(2), 58-69 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kaifi, N. Khanfar, W. Nafei, M. Kaifi, A Multi-Generational Workforce: Managing and Understanding Millennials. International Journal of Business and Management 7(24), 88-93 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Omar, N. Hassan, I. Sallehuddin, N. Abdullah, Gen Y: A Study on Social Media Use and Outcomes. Journal of Management & Muamalah 6(1), 53-64 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Smith, Digital marketing strategies that Millennials find appealing, motivating, or just annoying. Journal of Strategic Marketing 19(6), 489-499 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Reisenwitz, J. Fowler, Information Sources and the Tourism Decision-making Process: An Examination of Generation X and Generation Y Consumers. Global Business Review (August 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Giovannini, Y. Xu, J. Thomas, Luxury fashion consumption and Generation Y consumers. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management 19(1), 22-40 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Smith, Pursuing “Generation Snowflake”: Mr. Robot and the USA Network’s Mission for Millennials. Television & New Media 20(5), 443-459 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, Luxury fashion goods ownership and collecting behavior in an omni-channel retail environment. Research Journal of Textile and Apparel 23(3), 212-231 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Eastman, J. Liu, The impact of generational cohorts on status consumption: an exploratory look at generational cohort and demographics on status consumption. Journal of Consumer Marketing 29(2), 93-102 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bucic, J. Harris, D. Arli, Ethical Consumers Among the Millennials: A Cross-National Study. Journal of Business Ethics 110(1), 113-131 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wiese, L. Kruger, Parental influence on consumer and purchase behaviour of Generation Y. Journal of Family Ecology and Consumer Sciences 44, 21-31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Purani, D. Kumar, S. Sahadev, e-Loyalty among millennials: Personal characteristics and social influences. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 48(C), 215-223 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.