SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- H. Minken, B.G. Johansen, A logistics cost function with wxplicit transport costs. Economics of Transportation 19 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Hovi, G. Jordbakke, D. Pinchasik, M. Killi, E. Auråen, Variability in Transport Time and Demand for Freight Transport in Norway. Institute of Transport Economics, Oslo, Norway TØI Report 1644/2018, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Tyworth, A note on lead-time paradoxes and a tale of competing prescriptions. Transport. Res. Part E 109 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gnap, M. Poliak, S. Semanova, The Issue of a Transport Mode Choice from the Perspective of Enterprise Logistics. Open Engineering 9 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Mbiydzenyuy, Impact assessments of intelligent transport system performance in a freight transport corridor. IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 25th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), Copenhagen, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fiala, J. Jablonsky, M. Manas, Vicekriterialni rozhodovani (1st ed.), (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Poliak, V. Konecny, Factors determining the electronic tolling scope of road network. Journal of Economics, 36, 7, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- WHITE PAPER, Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area – Towards a competitive and resource eflcient transport system, COM (2011) 144, Brussel [Google Scholar]
- M. Poliak, J. Hammer, K. Cheu, M. Jaskiewicz, Identification of costs structure change in road transport companies. Communications, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Poliak, J. Hammer, N. Reuter, A. Poliakova, The impact of the transport route on the cost of the transfer. Automotive Safety, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Majercak, J. Kudlac, S. Panak, M, Sustainable and Economically efficient Five-point Supply Chain Management. Transport Means, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Majercak, P. Majercak, J. Logistics indicatiors for Measuring Performance of Logistics System in the Company. ERMI (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Babin, M. Buda, M. Majercak, J. Railway companies and legislation scheme in Transportation of Dangerous Goods. Transport Means (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Babin, M. Buda, M. Majercak, J. Terminals for Transportation of Dangerous Goods. Transport Means (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Nedeliakova, E. Stefancova, V. Kuka, A. Innovative methodology for quality and risk management in logistics processes of transport undertakings. Business logistics in modern management. Osijek (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.