SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- A.B. Carroll, A history of corporate social responsibility: concepts and practices. (New York: Oxford University Press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A.L. Agudelo, L. Jóhannsdóttir, B. Davídsdóttir, A literature review of the history and evolution of corporate social responsibility. International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility 4, 1 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Elkington., Partnerships from cannibals with forks: The triple bottom line of 21st-century business. Environmental Quality Management 8, 37-51 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, J. Choi, A new look at the corporate social–financial performance relationship the moderating roles of temporal and interdomain consistency in corporate social performance. Journal of Management 39, 416-441 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. McWilliams, D. S. Siegel, P.M. Wright, Corporate social responsibility: Strategic implications. Journal of management studies 43, 1-18 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Kramer, M. Porter, Creating shared value. Harvard Business Review 89, 62-77 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Camilleri, CSR2.0: A Conceptual Framework for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. Gower Publishing (Forthcoming 2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Carroll, Managing ethically with global stakeholders: A present and future challenge. Academy of Management Executive 18, 114–120 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G. Aras, D. Crowther, The durable corporation: Strategies for sustainable development (Routledge 2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Visser, The New Era of Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. CSR Inspiration Series No. 1. Published online by CSR International. http://www.csrinternational.org (access: 20.04.2016) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Visser, The future of CSR: Towards transformative CSR, or CSR 2.0. Kaleidoscope Futures Paper Series 1, 1–17 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Raczkowski, Ł. Sułkowski, J. Fijałkowska, Comparative Critical Review On Corporate Social Responsibility. International Journal of Contemporary Management 15, 123-150 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Alatervo, The 6 Rs: making a sustainable impact. Available at: https://prosperouswaydown.com/6rs-making-sustainable-impact/. (Accessed July 10, 2019) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Loučanová, M. Olšiaková, E. Drličková, Regional marketing and business in context “Act locally, think globally”. Globalization and its socio-economic consequences: proceedings p. 681-687 [online] (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Robinson, L. Levac, Transformative learning in developing as an engaged global citizen. Journal of Transformative Education 16, 108-129 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Reysen, L. W. Larey, I. Katzarska-Miller, College course curriculum and global citizenship. International Journal of Development Education and Global Learning 4, 27-40 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Turner, M. A. Hogg, P. J. Oakes, S. D. Reicher, M. S. Wetherell, Rediscovering the social group: A self-categorization theory (Basil Blackwell, Oxford, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- S. Reysen, I. Katzarska-Miller, A model of global citizenship: Antecedents and outcomes. International Journal of Psychology 48, 858-870 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Rosa, H. K. Shaw, Global nurse citizenship: Toward a safe and inclusive civil society. (Springer, New York, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Elkington, 25 years ago I coined the phrase “triple bottom line.” Here’s why it’s time to rethink it. Harvard Business Review (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W. Visser, W. Integrated Value vs. Shared Value and CSR 2.0. AMS Sustainable Transformation Briefing Series, No. 5, Antwerp: Antwerp Management School, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ricci, N. Marinelli, L. Puliti, The consumer as citizen: the role of ethics for a sustainable consumption. Agriculture and agricultural science procedia 8, 395-401 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oxfam. Curriculum for global citizenship [online]. Available at: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/coolplanet/teachers/globciti/globciti.htm. [Accessed July 10, 2019] [Google Scholar]
- N. Slašťanová, M. Krahulcová, H. Paluš, T. Čorejová, A. Križanová. Application of Green Purchasing Behaviour in Companies. Economics, Management and Technology in Enterprises 2019 (EMT 2019). Atlantis Press 78, 102-106 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Paluš, J. Parobek, R. Šulek, J. Lichý, J. Šálka. Understanding sustainable forest management certification in Slovakia: forest owners’ perception of expectations, benefits and problems. Sustainability – BASEL 10, 17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.