SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- D. Palacios-Marques, M.G. Garcia, M.M. Sanchez, M.P.A. Mari, Social entrepreneurship and organizational performance: A study of the mediating role of distinctive competencies in marketing. Journal of Business Research, 101, 426-432 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fan, Ch. Fang, Q. Zhang, Coupling coordinated development between social economy and ecological environment in Chinese provincial capital cities-assessment and policy implications. Journal of Cleaner Production, 229, 289-298 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sika at al., Socialna politika. (Vydavatelstvo Ekonom, Bratislava, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- CIRIEC. The social economy in the European Union: A summary report drafted by CIRIEC for the European Economic and Social Committee. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dohnalova. Socialni ekonomika v evropskem kontextu. (CERM, Brno, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pongracz, T. Kollariková. Situation of young people in the Slovak labor market and possibilities of their placement in the area of social economy. Hospodarska politika v clenskych zemich Evropske unie: recenzovany sbornik prispěvku XII. Mezionarodni vedecké konference. Opava, Czech Republic, 762-771 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Battilana, M. Lee, Advancing research on hybrid organizing Insights from the study of social enterprises. Academy of Management Annals, 8, 397-441 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dacin, P. Dacin, P. Tracey, Social entrepreneurship: A critique and future directions. Organization Science, 22, 1203-1213 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Munoz, J. Kimmitt, Social mission as competitive advantage: A configurational analysis of the strategic conditions of social entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Research, 101, 854-861 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Popov, A. Veretennikova, A. Yu, K. M. Kozinskaya, Non-formal institutional environment of social entrepreneurship. Ekonomicheskie i Sotsialnye Peremeny, 58, 217-234A (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Act No. 112/2018 on the social economy and social enterprises – SK (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mair, I. Marti, Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight. Journal of world business, 41, 36-44 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lamy, How to make social entrepreneurship sustainable? A diagnosis and a few elements of a response. Journal of Business Ethics, 155, 645-662 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Chatzichristos, N. Nagopoulos, Institutionalizing social entrepreneurship: A path to holistic sustainability. Economic and Social Development: Book of Proceedings, 116-125 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- CH. Chan, C.H-K. Chui, K.S.T. Chan, P.S.F. Yip, The role of the social innovation and entrepreneurship development fund in fostering social entrepreneurship in Hong Kong: A study on public policy innovation. Social Policy & Administration, 53, 903-919 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.