SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- J. Radosinska, J. Visnovsky, Transformations of Public Sphere in the Era of Digital Media. European Journal of Science and Theology 12, 85-96 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sauve, S. Bernard, P. Sloan, Environmental sciences, sustainable development and circular economy, Environmental development 17 48-49 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ellen Macarthur Foundation, The circular model an overview. European Journal of Operational Research 211, 170-183 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Musova, H. Musa, L. Ludhova, Environmentally responsible purchasing in Slovakia. Economics & Sociology 11, 289-305, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Radosinska, Media Culture as a Part of Globalization Processes. Media and Globalization : Different Cultures, Societies, Political Systems, 17-31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Steg, C. Vlek, Encouraging pro-environmental behavior: an integrative review and research agenda. Journal of Environmental Psychology 29, 309-3017 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cimo, Uloha inovativneho marketingu v komplexnej inovacnej strategii. Economic review 39, 120 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- OECD. (n.d.). Environment. [Online]. Available at: http://www.oecd.org/environment [Google Scholar]
- A. Zauskova, A.J. Domova, Inovacna schopnost a inovacna vykonnost podnikatelskych subjektov. (University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava, Slovakia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Oneil, A. Mukherjee, Consumer knowledge in pro-environmental behavior: An exploration of its antecedents and consequences. World Journal of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development 13, 328-352 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Siekelova, The role of the receivables management in conditions of globalization. 15th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences. Rajecke Teplice, Slovakia, 686-690 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sehrawat, A.K. Giri, Globalization, role of institutions and economic performance in Indian economy Empirical evidence. Journal of financial economic policy 11, 82-100 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Heymann, A. Earle, K. McNeill, The impact of Labor Polices on the Health of Young Children in the Context of Economic Globalization. Annual Review of Public Health 34, 355-372 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H. O´Rourke, Economic history and contemporary challenges to globalization. Journal of Economic History 79, 356-382 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Linsi, D.K. Mugge, Globalization and the growing defects of international economic statistics. Review of International Political Economy 26, 361-383 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.