SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- P. Horvathova, Talent management (Wolters Kluwer, Praha 2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Harsch, M. Festing, Dynamic talent management capabilities and organizational agilityA qualitative exploration, Human resources management (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S-Y. Chen, A.Y. Lee, D. Ahlstrom, Strategic talent management systems and employee behaviors: the mediating effect of calling, Asia Pacific Journal of Human resources (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stýblo, Management podniku světové třídy (Praha, Professional Publishing, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brink, B. Fruytier, M. Thunnissen, Talent management in academia: performance systems and HRM policies, Human resources management Journal 23, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Eyre, Managing talent is top global HRM challenge, Training Journal (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Collings, K. Mellahi, W.F. Cascio, Global talent management and performance in multinational enterprises : a multilevel perspectives, Journal of management 45, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Allen, Y. Lee, S. Reiche, Global work in the multinational enterprise: New avenues and challenges for strategically managing human capital across borders, Journal of Management 41, 7 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Gardner, In the trenches at the talent wars: competitive interaction for scarce human resources, Human Resources Management, 41 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- F. Rabbi, Talent management as a source of competitive advantage, Journal of Asian business strategy 5, 9 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Dundon, A. Rafferty, The potencial demise of HRM ? Human resources management Journal 28, 3 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Crowley-Henry, E.T. Benson, A.A. Ariss, Linking Talent Management to Traditional and Boundaryless Career Orientations: Research Propositions and Future Directions, European Management Review 16, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. De Boeck, M. C. Meyers, N. Dries, Employee reactions to talent management: Assumptions versus evidence, Journal of Organizational Behavior 39 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Woollard, Managing talent across a global workforce, Stategic HR Review 9, 5 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ehrnrooth et al., Talent responses to talent status awareness Not a question of simple reciprocation, Human resources management Journal 28, 3 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Thorne, A. Pellant, Develop and motivate of employees (Computer Press, Brno, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Cannon, R. McGee, Talent management and succession planning (CIPD, London, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pachura, Talents, projects and management-attempt at synthesis, Polish Journal of management Studies 19, 1 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Painter-Morland et al. Talent Management: The Good, the Bad, and the Possible, European Management Review 16, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Armstrong, Human resources management (Grada Publishing, Praha, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Phillips, S.M. Gully. Multilevel and Strategic Recruiting: Where Have We Been, Where Can We Go From Here? Journal of Management 41, 5 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schreuder, S. Noorman, Strategic talent management: creating strategic value by placing top talents in key positions, Development and learning in organizations, International Journal 33, 1 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mohrman, Designing ogranizations for growth: The Human resources contribution, Employ Respons Rights Journal 19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Berger, D.R. Berger, Talent management handbook: Creating organizational excelence by identifying and promoting your best people (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.