SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- M. Mazilu, C. Rabonţu, R. Marinescu, New Products and Strategies for Sustainable Tourism in Romania, Journal of Tourism & Hospitality (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Tudorache, Strategii de dezvoltare a turismului în municipiul Bucureşti (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. V. Rădulescu, D. A. Bodislav, S. Burlacu, Demographic Explosion And It Governance In Public Institutions. Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society. Proceedings, 11, 18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Alexe, Branding de oraş. Studiu de caz: Bucureşti, (Mica Valahie, Bucharest, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zacarias, R. Loyola, How Ecotourism Affects Human Communities, Ecotourism’s Promise and Peril, 133-151 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, C. Gutu, F. O. Matei, Globalization–pros and cons. Calitatea, 19, 122-125 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rodrik, Populism and the economics of globalization, Journal of International Business Policy, 1, 12–33 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ruhanen, The prominence of eco in ecotourism experiences: An analysis of post-purchase online reviews, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 39, 110-116 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Jamrozy, K. Lawonk, The multiple dimensions of consumption values in ecotourism, International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mondino, Ecotourism as a learning tool for sustainable development. The case of Monviso Transboundary Biosphere Reserve (Italy, Taylor&Francis Online, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, D. A. Bodislav, C. V. Rădulescu, E-Commerce and Global Food Resources. Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society, 11, 48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Onete, S. Budz, D. Starosta, B. Georgescu, Importance of sustainable ecotourism in Europe as perceived by web searches, Quality Access to Success, Supplement 2, 20, 433-439 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stone, P. Gyan, Ecotourism influence on community needs and the functions of protected areas: a systems thinking approach, Journal of Ecotourism, 16 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. R. O’Rourke, Economic History and Contemporary Challenges to Globalization, The Journal of Economic History (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Benedek, Aspects in Romanian nature conservation a review, Environmental Engineering & Management Journal (EEMJ), 17, 95-106 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Jianu, I. Dobre, D. A. Bodislav, C. V. Radulescu, S. Burlacu, The implications of institutional specificities on the income inequalities drivers in European Union. Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research, 53, 59-76 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bran, C. Alpopi, S. Burlacu, Territorial Development-Disparities between the Developed and the least Developed Areas of Romania. LUMEN Proceedings, 6, 146-155 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ioniţă, S. Burlacu, A. Gaidargi, Modern approaches of the management of alternative trade systems. Revista de Management Comparat Internaţional/Review of International Comparative Management, 51, 473-480 (2009a) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ionita, M. Ursacescu, S. Burlacu, Public services as poles of regional competitiveness in sustainable development. Revista de Management Comparat International/Review of International Comparative Management, 10, 552-565 (2009b) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bran, S. Burlacu, C. Alpopi, Urban Transport of Passengers in Large Urban Agglomerations and Sustainable Development. Experience of Bucharest Municipality in Romania. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 7, 265-273 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, Ways to Streamline the Internal and External Communication in the RATB. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 13, 234-240 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.