SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- A. Lusardi, Financial literacy skills for the 21st century: evidence from PISA. Journal of Consumer Affairs 49, 639-659 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Feng, B. Lu, X. Song, S. Ma, Financial literacy and household finances: A Bayesian two-part latent variable modeling approach. Journal of Empirical Finance 51, 119-137 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bosshardt, W. Walstad, Does studying economics in college influence loan decisions later in life? The Journal of Economic Education 49, 130-141 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Beranová, M. Navrátilová, J. Šišková, M. Stárová, Financial literacy of university students in relation to financial security in old age. Proceedings of the 14th International Conference Efficiency and Responsibility in Education (ERIE). Prague: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, 25-32 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gavurová, E. Huculova, M. Kubák, M. Cepel, The state of students’ financial literacy in selected slovak universities and its relationship with active pension savings. Economics and Sociology 10, 206-219 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Cole, A. L. Paulson, G. K. Shastry, Smart Money: The effect of education on financial behavior, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ševčík, Finanční gramotnost v projektovaném kurikulu Austrálie. Scientia in educatione 8, 46-64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shahrabani, Financial literacy among israeli college students. Journal of College Student Development 54, 439-446 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hindls, S. Hronová, J. Seger, J. Fischer, Statistika pro ekonomy (Praha: Professional publishing, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hendl, Přehled statistických metod: analýza a metaanalýza dat (Praha: Portál, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Prast, A. Van Soest, Financial literacy and preparation for retirement. Intereconomics 51, 113-118 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bucher-Koenen, A. Lusardi, R. Alessie, M. Van Rooij, How financially literate are women? An overview and new insights. Journal of Consumer Affairs 51, 255-283 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Vidovičová, Financial literacy in retirement planning context: The case of Czech older workers (New York: Springer, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kazda, V. Petrášková, P. Rosa, Effective methods of teaching financial issues. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference Efficiency and Responsibility in Education (ERIE). Prague: Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, 271-278 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rey-Ares, S. Fernández-López, M. Vivel-Búa, The influence of social models on retirement savings: evidence for european countries. Social Indicators Research 136, 247-268 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.