SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- D. Acemoglu, D. H. Autor, Skills, Tasksand Technologies: Implications for Employment and Earnings. In: Card, D. and Ashenfelter, O. (eds). Handbook of Labor Economics (Amsterdam Elsevier, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Akerman, I. Gaarder, M. Mogstad, The Skill Complementarity of Broadband Internet. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 130, 1781-1824 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Autor, M. Handel, Putting Tasks to the Test: Human Capital, Job Tasks, and Wages. Journal of Labor Economics, 31, 59-96 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Autor, F. Levy, R. Murnane, The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration. Quarterly Journal of Economics 118, 4. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Bain, P. Kroonenberg, L. O. Johansson et al., Public views of the Sustainable Development Goals across countries Nature Sustainability, 2, 819-825 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. L. Bárány, C. Siegel, Job Polarization and Structural Change. American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 10, 57-89 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Biggeri, D. A. Clark, A. Ferrannini et al., Tracking the SDGs in an ’integrated’ manner: A proposal for a new index to capture synergies and trade-offs between and within goals. World Development, 122 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chaudhary, T. M. Brooks, National Consumption and Global Trade Impacts on Biodiversity, 121, 178-187 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Chongcharoentanawat, K. Haile, D. Kleine, K. T. Bart, V. Osei Kwadwo, The affordability of the Sustainable Development Goals: MERIT working Papers 027, United Nations University Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT). Handle: RePEc:unm:unumer: 2016027. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. P. Dawes, Are the Sustainable Development Goals self-consistent and mutually achievable? Sustainable Development (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. De la Rica, L. Gortazar, Differences In Job De-Routinization In OECD Countries: Evidence from PIAAC, IZA Discussion Paper No. 9736. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Deming, The Growing Importance of Social Skills in the Labor Market. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 132, 1593-1640 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Du, A. Park, Changing Demand for Tasks and Skills in China, Background Report for the World Bank Group (WBG)-Development Research Center under the State Council (DRC) report on New Drivers of Growth in China. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Evseev, T. Krasovskaya, V. Tikunov, Planning Sustainable Economic Development, Russian Arctic ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Friedman, Causal inference and the Millennium Development Goals (MDG): Assessing whether there was an acceleration in MDG development indicators follong the MDG declaration. Munich Personal RePEC Archive. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Frey, M. A. Osborne, The future of employment: How susceptible are jobs to computerisation? Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 114, 254-280 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gammage, N. Stevanovic, Gender, migration and care deficits: what role for the sustainable development goals? Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, 45, 14 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Griffiths, The Sustainable Development Goals: an agenda for us all Perspectives in Public Health, 139, 224-225 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hickel, The true extent of global poverty and hunger:Questioning the good news narrative of the Millennium Development Goals, Third World Quarterly (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Holliday, J. Hennebry, S. Gammage, Achieving the sustainable development goals: surfacing the role for a gender analytic of migration. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, 45, 14 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lee, Role of social and solidarity economy in localizing the sustainable development goals International Journal of Sustainable Development and World Ecology (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lewandowski, R. Keister, W. Hardy, S. Górka, Routine and Ageing? The Intergenerational Dividein the Deroutinisation of Jobs in Europe. IBS Working Paper, 01/2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Oncioiu, From summits to solutions. Innovations in implementing the sustainable development goals Regional Science Policy and Practice (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. W. Y. Hao, Adaptive reuse in sustainable development International Journal of Construction Management, 19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, S. Wei, X. Yu, K. Zhu, Measures of Participation in Global Value Chains and Global Business Cycles. NBER Working Paper, 23222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.