SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- Ch. Dawson, A. Henley, P. Latreille, Individual motives for choosing self-employment in the UK: does region matter? Regional studies, 48, 804-822 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Dvoulety, I. Blazkova, The impact of public grants on firm-level productivity: findings from the Czech food industry. Sustainability, 11, 552 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shane, Why encouraging more people to become entrepreneurs is bad public policy, Small business economics, 33, 141-149, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Lumpkin, G. G. Dess, Linking two dimensions of entrepreneurial orientation to firm performance: the moderating role of environment and industry life cycle. Journal of business venturing. 16, 429-451 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Baum, E. A. Locke, The relationship of entrepreneurial traits, skill, and motivation to subsequent venture growth. Journal of applied psychology, 89, 587-598 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lundström, L. Stevenson, Entrepreneurship policy – theory and practices, ISEN International studies in entrepreneurship, (Springer, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Hart et. al., The emergence of entrepreneurship policy – governance, start-ups, and growth in the U.S. knowledge economy, (Cambridge University Press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Lazear, Entrepreneurship. Journal of labor economics, 23, 649-680 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Hoffmann, A rough guide to entrepreneurship policy, Handbook of Research on Entrepreneurship Policy, (Edward Elgar Press, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Miller, I. Le Breton-Miller, Underdog entrepreneurs: a model of challenge-based entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship theory and practice, 41, 7-17 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hamplova, J. Kovarnik, P. Jedlicka, Analysis of various entrepreneurial activities and their development in the Czech Republic from 2008 to 2015, Proceedings of the 13th International scientific conference european financial system, Brno, Czech Republic, pp. 227-233, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hamplova, J. Kovarnik, Analysis of entrepreneurship development in the Czech republic from 2008 to 2014, 19th International colloquium on regional sciences, pp. 226-232, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lloyd-Ellis, D. Bernhardt, Enterprise, inequality and economic development. Review of economic studies, 67 147-168, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Arenius, M. Minniti, Perceptual variables and nascent entrepreneurship. Small business economics, 24, 233-247 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ahmad, A. N. Hoffman, A Framework for addressing and measuring entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Indicators Steering Group (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. James, An Introduction to Data Analysis Using Aggregation Functions in R. Cham, (Springer, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat A, (August 2019). Business demography (bd). [Online]. Available: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/cache/metadata/en/bd_esms.htm [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat B, (August 2019). Entrepreneurship indicators. [Online]. Available: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/structural-business-statistics/entrepreneurship/indicators. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.