SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- N.M. Ibragimova, Ekonomika i matematiceskie metody-economics and mathematical methods, 53 (4), 75-88 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadanyiova, The Customer Satisfaction with Services Railway Company Cargo Slovakia as a Factor of Competitiveness. In 18th International Conference on Transport Means (Kaunas, Lithuania, 120-124, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizanova, The current possition and perspecives of the integrated transport systems in Slovak republic. Eksploatacja i niezawodnosc – maintenance and reliability, 4, 25-27 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kazanskaya, E. Palkina, 16th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences Местоположение: Rajecke Teplice, SLOVAKIA , (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Kazanskaya, 21st Century Initiatives, 4, 35–39 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Kazanskaya, V.M. Artimovich, Sh.Sh. Rizakulov, Scientific notes of the International Banking Institute, 22, 115-130 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zhuravleva, Economics of Railways, 9, 23-30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hajduk, Efficiency evaluation of urban transport using the DEA method, Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy 13, 141–157 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lyakina, W. Heaphy, V. Konecny, T. Kliestik, Algorithmic governance and technological guidance of connected and autonomous vehicle use: Regulatory policies, traffic liability rules, and ethical dilemmas, Contemporary Readings in Law and Social Justice 11, 15–21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.Sh. Rizakulov, Transport logistics, multimodal transportation: problems and solutions. Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 28-30, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Guliy, T Satsuk, S. Tatarintseva, Indo american journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 6 (3), 6293 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- RS Kaplan, DP Norton, 74(1), 75 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- V. V Bobrova, L. Yu. Berezhnaya, Proceedings of the 1st international scientific conference modern management trends and the digital economy: from regional development to global economic growth, 81, 174 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Spitsin, A. Mikhalchuk, I. Pavlova, L. Spitsina, Labor indicators and manufacturing companies ownership patterns in Russia and its regions: Results of quantitative analysis, Oeconomia Copernicana 9, 261–285 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. H. C. Choi, R. Taib, Y. Shi, Iet intelligent transport systems, 1(1), 27 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zhuravleva, E. Nica, P. Durana, Sustainable smart cities: Networked digital technologies, cognitive big data analytics, and information technology-driven economy, Geopolitics, History, and International Relations 11, 41–47 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lapple, F. Thorne, Journal of agricultural economics, 70 (1), 178 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mashokhida, A. A Khabibovich, P Palka, Journal of comp, 10(1), 73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Meilă, Sustainable urban mobility in the sharing economy: Digital platforms, collaborative governance, and innovative transportation, Contemporary Readings in Law and Social Justice 10, 130–136 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Djabbarov, Transport problems, 11 (4), 103 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Aripov, R. Aliyev, ; D. Baratov, 9th International Scientific Conference on Transbaltica, Vilnius Gediminas Tech Univ, Vilnius, LITHUANIA, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Unal, Journal of mehmet akif ersoy university economics and administrative sciences faculty, 5(3), 519 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.