SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- M.K. Hendrickson, Resilience in a concentrated and consolidated food system. Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences 5, 418-431 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Goodman, E. M. DuPuis, M. K. Goodman, Alternative food networks: Knowledge, practice and politics (London, Routledge, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. O’Kane, G., Contemporary relational food cultures emerging from local food networks. Appetite 105, 218-231 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cembalo, G. Migliore, F. Caracciolo, G. Schifani, Organic consumption and consumer participation in food community networks. New Medit 11, 46-48 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wezel, J. Goette, E. Lagneaux, G. Passuello, E. Reisman, C. Rodier, G. Turpin, Agroecology in Europe: Research, education, collective action networks, and alternative food systems. Sustainability 10, 1-18 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Barbera, J. Danges, Building alternatives from the bottom-up: The case of alternative food networks. Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 8, 324-331 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jarosz, The city in the country: Growing alternative food networks in metropolitan areas. Journal of Rural Studies 24, 231-244 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Spilková, Alternativní potravinové sítě: česká cesta (Praha, Karolinum, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dansero, M. Puttilli, Multiple territorialities of alternative food networks: six cases from Piedmont, Italy. Local Environment 19, 626-643 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Coppola, F. Verneau, F. Caracciolo, T. Panico, Personal values and pro-social behaviour: The role of socio-economic context in fair trade consumption. British Food Journal 119, 1969-1982 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Jerzyk, Design and communication of ecological content on sustainable packaging in young consumers’ opinions. Journal of Food Products Marketing 22, 707-716 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M-Y. Lee, V. Jackson, K. A. Miller-Spillman, E. Ferrell, Female consumers’ intention to be involved in fair-trade product consumption in the U.S: The role of previous experience, product features, and perceived benefits. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 23, 91-98 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Van den Bergh, M. Behrer, Jak cool značky zůstávají hot: marketing zaměřený na mladou generaci Y (Brno, BizBooks, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hindls, S. Hronová, J. Seger, J. Fischer, Statistika pro ekonomy (Praha, Professional publishing, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hendl, Přehled statistických metod: analýza a metaanalýza dat (Praha, Portál, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Corbett, Research Methods in Political Science: An Introduction Using Micro Case (Boston, Wadsworth/Thomson Learning, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yadav, Altruistic or egoistic: Which value promotes organic food consumption among young consumers? A study in the context of a developing nation. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 33, 92-97 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DH. Kim, SCh. Jang, Motivational drivers for status consumption: A study of Generation Y consumers. International Journal of Hospitality Management 38, 39-47 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zagata, ‘We Want Farmers’ Markets!’ Case Study of Emerging Civic Food Networks in the Czech Republic. International Journal of Sociology of Agriculture and Food 19, 347-364 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vrsaljko, N. Čukelj, Natural and Cultural Heritage as a Paradigm for Agrotourism Development in Krapina-Zagorje County. Agriculturae Conspectus Scientificus 80, 229-238 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tang, C. Arciniegas, F. Yu, J. Han, S. Chen, J. Shi, Taste moral, taste good: The effects of Fairtrade logo and second language on product taste evaluation. Food Quality and Preference 50, 152-156 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Bezençon, Producers and the Fair Trade Distribution Systems: What are the Benefits and Problems? Sustainable Development 19, 60-70 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Viljoen, J.S.C. Wiskerke, Sustainable food planning: evolving theory and practice (Wageningen, Wageningen Academic Publishers, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Spilková, Producing space, cultivating community: The story of Prague´s new community gardens. Agriculture and Human Values 34, 887-897 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.