SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- P. Kral, K. Janoskova, Condition of Acceptability of Project Risk in Management of the Project Portfolio. Proceedings of the 15th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences, Rajecke Teplice, Slovak Republic. 345-352 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bartosova, P. Kral, A Methodological Framework of Financial Analysis Results Objectification in the Slovak Republic. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Business and Economics, Malaysia, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences. 17, 189-197 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, K. Kramarova, B. Kollar, Theoretical Aspects of a model of credit risk determination Credit risk. Advances in Education Research 81, 401-406 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I Emerling, M. Wojcik-Jurkiewicz, The Risk Associated with the Replacement of Traditional Budget with Performance Budgeting in the Public Finance Sector Management. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum 12, 1, 55-63 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ivanova, M. Cepel, The Impact of Innovation Performance on the Competitiveness of the Visegrad 4 Conutries. Journal of Competitiveness 10, 1, 54-72 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Sponte, Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the U.S. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets 13, 2, 70–75 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dobrodolac, L. Svadlenka, M. Cubranic-Dobrodolac, S. Cicevic, B. Stanivukovic. A Model for the Comparison of Business Units. Personnel Review 47, 1, 150-165 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Csikosova, M. Janoskova, K. Culkova, Prediction of Developments in the Textile and Clothing Industry in Slovakia by Selected Indicators of Financial Analysis. Fibres & Textiles in Eastern Europe 27, 4, 9-16 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozalp, Financial Analysis of Agricultural Development Cooperatives : A Case of Western Mediterranean Region, Turkey. New Medit 18, 2, 119-132 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, L. Duan, Q. Zhang, Financial Analysis of Network Upgrade. Ieee Transactions on Vehicular Technology 67, 6, 5496-5499 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Oriskoova, R. Paksiova, Decompositon of ROE to Selected Financial Analysis Indicators. 15th International Scientific Conference of European Financial Systems, Brno, Czech Republic. 479-486 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Oscar, K. Knoll, D. Kuvshinov, et al., The Rate of Return on Everything, 1870-2015. Quarterly Journal of Economics 134, 3, 1225-1298 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Falk, A. Becker, T. Dohmen, et al., Global Evidence on Economic Preferences. Quarterly Journal of Economics 133, 4, 1645-1692 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Buckley, M. Casson, Decision-making in International Business. Journal of International Business Studies 50, 8, 1424-1439 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdi, P. S. Aulakh, Internationalization and Performance: Degree, Duration, and Scale of Operations. Journal of International Business Studies 49, 7, 832-857 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Antoni, E. Maug, S. Obernberger, Private Equity and Human Capital Risk. Journal of Financial Economics 133, 3, 634-657 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Conley, S. Goncalves, Ch. Hansen, Inference with Dependent Data in Accounting and Finance Applications. Journal of Accounting Research 56, 4, 1139-1203 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Liskowsky, M. Minnis, A. Sutherland, Economic Growth and Financial Statement Verification. Journal of Accounting Reserach 55, 4, 745-794 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Godsell, M. Welker, N. Zhang, Earnings Management During Antidumpling Investigations in Europe: Sample-Wide and Cross-Sectional Evidence. Journal of Accounting Research 55, 2, 407-457 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-N. Barrot, E. Loualiche, J. Sauvagnat, The Globalization Risk Premium. Journal of Finance 74, 5, 2391-2439 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Restrepo, L. Cardona-Sosa, P. E. Strahan, Funding Liquidity without Banks : Evidence from a Shock to the Cost of Very Short-Term Debt. Journal of Finance 74, 6, 2875-2914 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bai, D. Carvalho, M. G. Phillips, The Impact of Bank Credit on Labor Reallocation and Aggregate Industry Productivity. Journal of Finance 73, 6, 2787-2836 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.