SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- J. Kendall, HK. Anheier, The third sector and the European Union policy process: an initial evaluation. Journal of European public policy 6, 283-307 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Soriano, M.A. Galindo, An overview of entrepreneurial activity in non-profit organizations in the international context. Small Business Economics 38, 265-269 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Michalski, G. Blendinger, Z. Rozsa, A. Cierniak-Emerych, M. Svidronova, J. Buleca, H. Bulsara, Can we determine debt to equity levels in non-profit organisations? Answer based on Polish case. Inzinerine Ekonomika-Engineering Economics 29, 526-535 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- LM. Salamon, HK. Anheier, In search of the non-profit sector. I: The question of definitions. Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations 3, 125-151 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Valentinov, G. Vacekova, Sustainability of rural nonprofit organizations: Czech Republic and beyond. Sustainability 7, 9890-9906 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Valentinov, S. Heischler, I. Pies, Nonprofit organizations, institutional economics, and systems thinking. Economics Systems 39, 491-501 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Emerling, M. Wojcik-Jurkiewicz, The risk associated with the replacement of traditional budget with performance budgeting in the public finance sector management. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum 12, 55-63 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kliestik, K. Kocisova, M. Misankova, Logit and Probit model used for prediction of financial helth of company. Procedia Economics and Finance 23, 850-855 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Mihai, R.I. Radu, G.B. Drăgan, Determining the factors of cash holdings – the case of Romanian non-financial companies. Forum Scientiae Oeconomia 6, 53-65 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kral, K. Janoskova, Condition of acceptability of project risk in management of the project portfolio. 15th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences, Rajecke Teplice, 345-352 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vagner, S. Zadnanova, Non-profit organizations and their possibilities of measuring efficiency. 8th International Scientific Symposium Economy of Eastern Croatia Vision and Growth. Osijek, Croatia, 1159-1165 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sponte (Piştalu), Knowledge work and labor market performance: an empirical analysis. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics 6, 113–118 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Olah, G. Karmazin, D. Mate, J.K. Grabara, J. Popp, The effect of acquisition moves on income, pre-tax profits and future strategy of logistics firms. Journal of International Studies 10, 233-245 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Act. 213/1997 Coll. on non-profit organisations providing public benefit services as valid on 20/01/2019 [Google Scholar]
- Income Tax Act. 595/2003 Coll. as valid on 20/01/2019 [Google Scholar]
- Act 34/2002 Coll. on Foundations as valid on 20/01/2019 [Google Scholar]
- Act 147/1997 Coll. on Noninvestment funds as valid on 20/01/2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rahman, J. Belas, T. Kliestik, L. Tyll, Collateral requirements for SME loans: empirical evidence from the Visegrad countries. Journal of business economics and management 18, 650-675 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Act 431/2002 Coll. on Accounting as valid on 20/01/2019 [Google Scholar]
- Number of non-profit organisations, Available on: http://datacube.statistics.sk/#!/view/sk/VBD_SLOVSTAT/ns2003rs/Po%C4%8Det%20nez%C3%A1robkov%C3%BDch%20organiz%C3%A1ci%C3%AD%20%5Bns2003rs%5D [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.