SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural Aspects of the Financial Decision-Making. Organizacija, 52, 22-32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gavurova, M. Packova, M. Misankova, L. Smrcka, Predictive potential and risks of selected bankruptcy prediction models in the Slovak business environment. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 18, 1156-1173 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Balcerzak, T. Kliestik, D. Streimikiene, L. Smrcka, Non-Parametric Approach to Measuring the Efficiency of Banking Sectors in European Union Countries. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, 14, 51-70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kral, K. Janoskova, Condition Of Acceptability Of Project Risk In Management Of The Project Portfolio, In: 15th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences, Rajecke Teplice, 345-352 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rosnerova, (2014). Aktualny stav a vyhlady obchodnej politiky EU vo vztahu k WTO, EDIS, 47 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hofmann, A. Osnago, M. Ruta, The Content of Preferential Trade Agreements, World Trade Review, 18, 365-398 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kohl, S. Brakman, H. Garretsen, Do Trade Agreements Stimulate International Trade Differently? Evidence from 296 Trade Agreements, World Economy, 39, 97-131 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Joo, Restructuring GATT Balance-of-Payments Safeguard in the WTO System. Journal of World Trade, 53, 589-623 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Countryman, B.G. Narayanan, Price volatility, tariff structure and the special safeguard mechanism, Economic Modelling, 64, 399-408 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Garcia, C.R. German, P.S. Bernardo, Expansion of Global Rule by Law Enforcement: Colombia’s Extradition Experience, 1999–2017, Contemporary Readings in Law and Social Justice, 10, 104–129 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Lee, Legalization and dispute settlement benefits: The case of the GATT/WTO, Review of International Organizations, 14, 479-509 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Duina, E. Smith, Affirming Europe with trade: deal negotiations and the making of a political identity. Comparative European Politics, 17, 499-511 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Y.P. Peng, K.H. Lin, International networking in dynamic internationalization capability: the moderating role of absorptive capacity. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Berlingieri, H. Breinlich, S. Dhingra, The impact of trade agreements on consumer welfare-evidence from the EU common external trade policy, Journal of the European Economic Association, 16, 1881-1928 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hooghe, G. Marks, Cleavage theory meets Europe’s crises: Lipset, Rokkan, and the transnational cleavage, Journal of European Public Policy, 25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fan, Internal Geography, Labor Mobility, and the Distributional Impacts of Trade. American Economic Journal-Macroeconomics, 11, 252-288 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Greblikaite, W. Sroka, J. Grants, Development of Social Entrepreneurship in European Union: Policy and Situation of Lithuania and Poland, Transformations in Business & Economics, 14, 376-369 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- WTO, [online]. Available at: < https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/pres19_e/pr837_e.htm> (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.