SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- P. Manomaivibool. Wasteful tourism in developing economy? A present situation and sustainable scenarios. Resources Conservation and Recycling 103, 8 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sauer, J. Vystoupil, A. Holesinska, et al. Tourism. (EDP Masarykova Univerzita, Brno, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Hall. Constructing sustainable tourism development: The 2030 agenda and the managerial ecology of sustainable tourism. Journal of Sustainable Tourism 27, 7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Yoopetch, S. Nimsai. Science Mapping the Knowledge Base on Sustainable Tourism Development 1990-2018. Sustainability 1, 13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vanhove. The Economics of Tourism Destinations. (EDP Elsevier, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Louda, J. Jilkova. Udrzitelny rozvoj – ekonomicky a politicky pohled. (EDP Alfa, Dolna Tizina, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Maier, J. Ctyroky. Sledovani a hodnoceni udrzitelneho rozvoje uzemi. (EDP Grada Publishing, Praha, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- European Tourism Indicator System. (Luxembourg EU, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Block, P. A. Keller, et. al. The Squander Sequence: Understanding Food Waste at Each Stage of the Consumer Decision-Making Process. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing 35, 13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Eriksson, Ch. Malefors. The tree structure A general framework for food waste quantification in food services. Resources Conservation and Recycling 130, 12 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Okumus. How do hotels manage food waste? registration from hotels in Orlando, Florida. Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management 28, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- E. Juvan, B. Gruen, S. Dolnica. Biting Off More Than They Can Chew: Food Waste at Hotel Breakfast Buffets. Journal of Travel Research 57, 11 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Aschemann-Witzel, I. de Hooge. Consumer-Related Food Waste: Causes and Potential for Action. Sustainability 7, 21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Filimonau, M. Krivcova, F. Pettit. An exploratory study of managerial approaches to food waste mitigation in coffee shops. International Journal of Hospitality Management 76, 9 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, L. Xue. Horeca food waste and its ecological footprint in Lhasa, Tibet, China. Resources Conservation and Recycling 136, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Wright. Conceptual framework for the study of food waste generation and prevention in the hospitality sector. Waste Management 49, 11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Business for Society. [online] [15.8.2019] Available at: https://narodnipotravinovasbirka.cz/co-je-food-waste/ [Google Scholar]
- Manual Association of Hotels and Restaurants of the Czech Republic „Food Waste“. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.